A girls night

A few days later

•Chloe POV•

I refused to say one word to my mother. Turns out kai Parker helped her out. Unbelievable. Probably some way for me to forgive corbyn because him and Kai are buds now. Hell no. Or maybe because I woke up from a 5 year coma a week ago.

I sat in my bed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and ate ice cream while I watched Chicago fire. "God your hot, severide." I mumbled.

-

I heard a knock on my door. I paused the TV. "What?" I yelled. I took another bite out of the tub of ice cream that was sitting on my lap. The door opened and there stood my 2 vampire best friends, my original best friend, my hybrid best friend, and my witch best friend. "Gosh, your miserable." Rebekah walked in. Hayley furrowed her eye brows and sat down next to me. "You need to get out of here." Elena said. "Yeah. You've been hogged up in here." Bonnie said. "But I'm watching Chicago fire. I'm fine." I gave them puppy dog eyes. "You still need to get out. Have fun. Get your mind off things." Caroline smiled. "I am. I'm watching hot firefighters." I said proud. "What if we go to a club?" Hayley smirked. Elena took a bite from the tub of ice cream. I gave her a glare. "Yes! A fun girls night!!" Bonnie danced. Rebekah pulled me out of bed.

Caroline and Elena dug into the ice cream. Hayley and Rebekah picked out my outfit.

They got skinny black jeans and a crop top. A cute white one. "Wanna curl your hair?" Bonnie asked. "Nahh, straightened." I yelled. She nodded from my bathroom. "Damn, these are hot firefighters." Elena chuckled and watched the show as it continued. "Ohh, look at that one!" Caroline pointed to one of the guys. I giggled. "Go change." Rebekah smiled. I smiled back. I changed in the bathroom while the girls chatted outside.

-

I finished up my hair and makeup. The girls were putting on my clothes. I smiled as they all put on cute and sexy outfits.

We all finished getting ready. "Luckily my brothers are out with my 'mom' tonight." I smirked as we made our way to my car. We got in and blasted our music.

-

We walked into the crowded club. There were strippers dancing on the stage, people making out in every corner, and drunk people every where you walked.

We got a table. "I'll go get shots." Hayley said. We all nodded. She got up in her silver dress that sparkled. Well, mine.

-

We had so many drinks. We were laughing, dancing, and just having fun. "Chloe, you should go dance on stage!" Rebekah laughed. "Hell no!" I chuckled. "Oh come on! Your the only one out of us who would." Elena nudged me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not pole dancing." I smirked. Caroline glared. "All in favor of Chloe going up and dancing on stage?" Caroline put her hand up. So did the rest of the girls. "No!" I chuckled. Rebekah grabbed my hand and took me away from the table. "Hey hey hey, I said no. I can't dance. Let alone pole dance." I chuckled. "It's for fun, silly." She smiled. I rolled my eyes.

We made our way to the manger. "Hello?" Rebekah said. Someone came out of the corner. "How may I help you?" The lady asked. "My friend would like to dance." She smirked at me. "Ok then..... come with me." The lady said. I probably had to do something to be able to dance. God, Rebekah is so gonna pay.

-

•Kol POV•

Me and Nik were going to some club tonight. No idea why. "Why are we here again, brother?" I asked as we walked in. "I thought it would be nice for us to have a fun bonding experience. Hot girls, drinks, and free food." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. There was no one on stage. "Isn't there usually someone up there?" I asked Nik. He looked up. "Probably getting another girl." We walked to the bar. I put my hands into the pockets of my jacket. We got our drinks and I guess just waited for the next dancer.

-

•Rebekah POV•

We sat and waited for Chloe to come up on stage. "This is taking to long." Bonnie tapped her fingers on the table. I was looking around the club and saw Kol and Nik at the bar. "Ohh, bloody hell." I muttered. "What?" Hayley asked. "Kol and Nik are here." I rolled my eyes. "Someone's gonna enjoy the show." Elena said as Chloe walked on stage. She was in a black bra and black underwear. She had knee high boots on and they fixed her hair up. They curled it. "Her hair is prettier straight." I said. They all nodded in agreement. "Yeah."
Caroline mumbled.

•Kol POV•
I took a sip of my drink and looked at the stage. I dropped my drink. "Kol, my god." Nik growled. Chloe was spinning around the pole. She started dancing. I couldn't help but just stare and admire how hot she was. "Is that Chloe!?" Nik asked. I nodded as I couldn't get my eyes off of her.

-

•Chloe POV•

I finished the dance. It reminded me of Betty from riverdale. I stared out into the crowd and saw kol. I felt like I burned red. He had the look of lust in his eyes. I winked at him and walked off stage. I changed back into my clothes and walked out from the back. I bumped into kol. I looked up at him. "Hi."
I smiled. "H-hi." He mumbled.

-

I pushed the door open to Kol's room and kept me and Kol's lips locked. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He shut the door behind him. I took off my shirt, revealing my bra. He smirked and kissed me again. I took off his jacket and through it across his room. I then kicked off my shoes, same for him. He pushed us onto his bed. I ripped off his shirt. I didn't want to pull away.

He started unbuttoning my pants and I smiled between every kiss. "God, your hot." He smirked. I chuckled. I took off his belt and then his pants. His hands led to the band of it underwear. I just smirked.

-

I laid on my side with my back to kol. I think he was asleep, but I felt eyes on me. I then felt his finger trace my back. I smiled. I turned around and came face to face with him. "You've always been so beautiful." He mumbled. I smiled at him. I kissed him. His hand grabbed my thigh and moved it around his waist. My hands cupped his face.

I'm in love.

A/n:

This chapter is so bad omg omg OMG. Thank you for reading❤️