I'm falling

Hours later

•Chloe POV•

"She's waking up." I heard. I opened my eyes and saw I was surrounded. The Mikaelson siblings, Caroline, Elena, bonnie, Jeremy, and my brothers. "Are you ok?" Damon asked me. I sat up. "Ow..." I muttered. I saw my shirt was covered in blood. I looked under and saw no mark. "Corbyn Staked you in the stomach." Rebekah sat down next to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. I saw how Klaus and my brothers were in the same room, not arguing. No one was yelling at each other. It was nice.

-

It was getting late, so one by one, everyone left. It left my brothers, kol, Rebekah, and klaus. We sat at the couches, staring at each other. "I'm sorry." Klaus stood up. "You shouldn't be apologizing to us. Apologize to el-" "I did." Klaus interrupted Damon. I got up and gave Klaus a hug. He hugged me back. "Just don't do that again. You don't need hybrids if you have friends." I said to Klaus. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Klaus, kol, and Rebekah soon left after.

"How are you feeling?" Stefan asked me. "I'm ok. Just scared. What if he stakes me in my sleep?" I admitted to my brother. He looked at Damon. Damon came and sat down on the other side me. "We will make sure that doesn't happen. What if one of us stayed in your room. Or someone came over and stayed in your room at night with you?" He suggested. "Like a babysitter?" I questioned. "Not really." "Yes, a babysitter." Stefan said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine." I chuckled. I got up. "I'm gonna go shower. Night." I kissed each of my brothers on the cheek. I made my way upstairs.

I got my pajamas out and laid them down on my bed. I went into my bathroom and ran the bath. I put soap in it. I just need to relax. I took of my clothes and sat in the tub. All these thoughts were running through my mind. Was corbyn gonna come back? Are my feelings real for Kol? Am I safe?

I finished up an got out. I fixed my hair. I wrapped myself in a towel. I went and sat on my bed.

I then got up and got into my pajamas.

-

I was flipping through all photo  albums of me and my brothers

I was flipping through all photo albums of me and my brothers. It put a smile on my face every time I saw my brothers in suits when they were younger.

I then saw a family portrait. My abusive dad and my mom who died. I frowned. Me and Damon were being goofy in the picture while Stefan was always so serious. I placed my hand on the book. "I miss you, mom." I mumbled. I heard the window open.

I saw Kol leaning against the wall

I saw Kol leaning against the wall. "Your brothers said you might need the company." He smiled. "They think I need a babysitter." I rolled my eyes. He came and sat down next to me on my bed. "Watcha looking at?" He asked. "Old family photos." I showed him. He saw picture of me. "You've always been the adorable one." He chuckled. I blushed at what he said. "I bet you were even cuter." I smiled. He smiled back.

-

Me and Kol had been talking for hours until I was getting sleepy. "I'm going to bed. Are you staying?" I yawned. "Only if you want me to." He smirked. "Fine." I said. I shut off the light and laid down. I felt his eyes on me as I tried to sleep. "Stop staring." I mumbled. "But your cute when you sleep." "It's weird." I chuckled. "I can't help it." I opened my eyes and looked into his. I put my face up to his. "Close your eyes." I said. He smiled. I laid back down and shut mine.

-

I opened my eyes and saw I was laying on kol's chest while his arms were somehow around my waist. Ok.... that's weird. I tried to move, but he was cute while sleeping. I waited until I finally decided I had to get up. I slid out of his grasp and got out of bed. I walked out of my room and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes. I saw Damon walk into the kitchen. "How you feeling?" He asked. "I'm good." He nodded. He walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room. Soon, Elena walked into the kitchen in one of Damon's t-shirts. "Girl, get some pants." I chuckled. "It's just you." She smiled. I smiled back. She came and stood next to me. "So, tell me. How's the status of you and the Mikaelson?" She smirked. "We're just friends." I smiled. "Making out isn't just friends..." she mumbled. "Yeah, I like him, but he probably doesn't feel the same." "If he didn't feel the same do you really think he would kiss you back?" She questioned. I shrugged. "Let him steal the card already, oh my gosh!" She chuckled. "I told you that cause I trust you. Not so you can joke around." I smiled. She smiled back. "I know. But seriously, let him." She looked at me. I looked down and flipped a pancake.

What if she's right. Nothing is gonna happen if I just sit around and hold my feelings inside.

To be continued....