I feel everything

A few weeks later

•Chloe POV•

We hadn't heard anything from Corbyn or that witch who was with him. It was nice. Lately I had been writing down all my feelings so I wouldn't hold everything inside.

Christmas was also right around the corner and were taking a huge trip up to Cabin in the mountains.

I continued to write when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. Stefan walked in. "Rebekah just called the house phone because you wont answer your phone. She wants you to go over to her house. She has to talk to you about something." Stefan sighed. "Ok, thanks." I said. He smiled and walked out. I changed out of my pajamas into jeans and a crop top. I then finished my look with my leather jacket. I quickly did my hair and makeup.

I slid on my heels and left.

-

I got out of the car. I sighed and walked up to the door.

I knocked. I tapped my foot and waited. The door opened and there stood Kol. I walked in. "Hello to you to." He chuckled. I turned around on my heel and looked at him. "Hi." I said. "CHLOE UP HERE!" I heard. "Have fun with that." Kol chuckled and walked off. My eyes led to his ass. "God, that's hot." I whispered. He turned around. "What?" He asked. I looked up. "Nothing." I mumbled.

I vamp sped upstairs into Rebekahs room. "What's up?" I asked her. I went and flopped onto her bed. "I need your help packing. It's gonna start snowing soon and I'm not wearing tank tops and shorts in the mountains." Rebekah searched her closet up and down. "Your so dumb." I said. She looked at me. "I am
not." She smiled. "You just asked to help you pack for the mountains. Where it snows." "Yeah, I need help finding the right clothes." I shook my head. "You just need jeans, coats, and long sleeves." I smiled. She sighed. "Ok.." she mumbled. I got up and helped her pick out the perfect clothes.

-

I said goodbye to Rebekah and made my way downstairs

I said goodbye to Rebekah and made my way downstairs. I saw Klaus on the couch. I went and sat down next to him. "Hello little Salvatore." He continued reading his book. "What are you reading?" I looked at the cover. "Eww, twilight," I whined. "Such fake vampires." I looked at my nails. "It's good to learn about other vampires. So we know what we're against." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Those vampires don't exist. Just us." I said. He looked at me. "Don't you have something else to do other than interrupting my reading?" He asked. "Well, no." I smiled. He rolled his eyes. He continued to read.

"I'm going to the grill." I heard. I looked up and saw Kol starting to walk out the door. I quickly grabbed my bag that was next to me and vamp sped towards him. "I'll come." I smiled. "Alright then." He said.

We got into Kol's car and we left.

-

We made it to the grill. We got out of the car and walked up. "So, are you excited for the Christmas trip?" Kol asked me as we sat down. "Very." I smiled. He smiled back.

Matt came over to our table. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He replied. "I'll do a chocolate shake with extra whip creme. And add cheese fries." I said. He nodded. "I'll do... a bourbon." Kol said. Matt nodded and walked off. "Bourbon at 3 in the afternoon?" I asked. "I like afternoon drinking." He smirked. I nodded. I heard my phone bing. I grabbed it from my bag.

"I can see you and lover boy. He looks at you the way I do." The text said. From unknown. I didn't say anything. "What's wrong?" Kol asked. "Nothing. Just a wrong number." I faked a smile and put my phone back into my bag. "I'm gonna use the restroom." I said and got up quick. I scanned the grill, looking for the person who could have texted me. I then saw him. The brunette boy with a few tattoos on one arm and a bunch of bracelets and rings on the other. I sat down in front of him. "What do you want?" I asked. "You found me, congrats." He grinned. "Answer the damn question, corbyn." I growled. "I just wanted to see how you were." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "Still traumatized, but fine." I crossed my arms over my chest. He grabbed money from his wallet and put it on the table. "You will be mine. One day." He winked and walked off.

Bitch.

I got back to the table. "You sure your ok? You seem tense." Kol said. I grabbed my phone and showed him the text. His eyes widened. "Who's this from?" "Who do you think?" "Corbyn?" He asked. I nodded. "Pest." Kol mumbled. Matt brought our drinks and my fries. "Thanks Matt." I smiled. "Sure." He smiled back and walked off.

We continued to talk after, changing the subject.

-

-

I was in my room reading a book when the window opened. "Hi sweet face." I continued my book. I knew exactly who is was. "Gosh, your cute." He whispered. I put my book down. "Vamp hearing." I pointed to me ear. "I know." He smirked. He came and sat down next to me. He looked at my book. "Why are you reading twilight?" He asked. "Klaus was so I wanted to see what it was about." I said. He nodded. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. For some reason I got super nervous from his question. I closed my book. "Sure." I said.

He leaned on his elbow and looked down at me. "Do you feel something for me?" He asked. I blushed. "Why?" I questioned. "Because I feel everything for you." He admitted. "Well, yeah. I do." I looked at him. He pressed his lips against mine.

Oh freaking out omg.
A/n:

Loving this story omg omg OMG! But if you don't know, the gifs are Kol and Chloe

Loving this story omg omg OMG! But if you don't know, the gifs are Kol and Chloe. Thank you so so much for reading. Make sure to like comment and follow ❤️