Chapter 6- Too much

Elizabeths Pov

Hunter looked down at me bending down and picking me up by my waist setting me on my feet.

"We need to talk." He pulled me in to the living room and sat on the couch. I sat down next to him.

"Do you know what a mate is? " He looked at me.

"No..."

"I'll explain it. A mate is your world. It's your other half. You would do anything... be anyone for this person!

You two were made for each other. You can choose to not be with your mate but the pain of being away from each other would slowly kill the both of you.

Elizabeth... you are my mate." He watched me very closely.

"I'm sorry..." The tears slowly dripped down my face.

I ran out of the room with Hunter calling after me. I didn't stop though. I kept running and running.

I'm not allowed to be loved. I can't be loved! The scars on my wrists prove it.

I ran and ran. My feet were telling me to stop but my heart told me to go. He'd forget about me soon. He'll see.

I can't let him love me... it would just end in heart break.

I soon got to the ocean. The water was my second love. I walked into the water until it reached my waist. I looked back at the forest.

I whispered my final goodbye before shifting in to a dolphin and plunged in to the water.