Omg....Shanking time

Elizabeth's Pov

:(:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

On the way home I could not stop laughing. When my cabin came in to sight, I landed on the porch then shifted back to my human form. As I stepped in side I couldn't help but sigh in exhaustion.

I walked into the kitchen just as I heard footsteps and then a knock on the door.

"Goooooo awaaaaaaaaay!" I yelled at whoever was at the door.

I started making myself nachos.

Btw people.... I.LOVE.NACHOS! :-)

I then went to the fridge and poured myself some ice tea while licking cheese of my fingers.

"I love you food. These nachos sooo should marry me.

We can have little chip and chessy babies!!! Yummy." I whispered to my food and I started eating.

I was taking my first bite when the knocking turned to pounding.

'Hell no. You people did not just pound on MY door! >:|}€'

I told up then walked to my fridge and grabbed a pie and a knife. I stomped to the door, threw it open then put the pie in the persons face.

"Who in the bloody Mary hell do you.think you fudging think you are!?"

I looked up to see the boy from earlier. I took my knife and pointed it at him. 

"Didn't I worn you? Do you want your tiny 2in. dick cut off?!" I yelled/whispered at him.

The girl from earlier raised her hand and started jumping up and down. "I DO! I DO!! Oh please do lmao You don't know how funny that would be"

I stared at her tilting my head.

"I like you. Whats your name?"

"Mira. Also I like you just as well."

"Well Mira...you amuse me so I will not kill you. Wanna come inside for some nachos and ice tea?"

"Bitch....you had me at nachos."

The two girls walked into the cabin slamming the door in the guy's face.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-)

Well haha...anyone like this? Vote

and comment! :P