Breathe

Elizabeth's Pov

When I first found out I was a shape-shifter I was happy but sad.

I was the last of my kind. Jeremiah didn't inherent the gene from our great,great,great,great grandfather.

After sitting in the forest for another 30 min I got up. I wanted to go home but I couldn't.

Jeremiah left an hour ago for college. I was all alone again. At least I had my animals.

I dropped out of school last year. I was always bullied. I hated it and all of those snotty kids there too!

Speaking of animals I felt like a run. So I got up and shifter to my beautiful mountain lion. I took off full speed. I love the feeling of being in form.

When I came to a creek I took big laps of water till I was full. All of a sudden I heard a twig snap and some growling.

I looked up to see a black panther stocking towards me. I hissed at him. I heard more growling from behind me. Far enough there were three others. One was a white tigress and the other two were lions.

The panther was bigger then the others so I guessed he was like the boss or alpha.

I kept hissing at them. I decided to shift in to something bigger. Like a bear or lion or panther. I decided to shift in to a white panther.

After I shift I growled and hissed loudly at them all. They all stopped dead in there tracks.

The Alpha, I guess, shifted in to human form and so did I and his pals. Luckily I wasn't naked. With shape-shifters you don't loss your clothes when you shift.

They all just stared at me like I was a million dollars. The alpha boy gave me a heart-filled smirk.

'Ok what is happening' I thought to myself.

************************************

So how is it so far? Good? Bad? Tell me please.

Vote and or Comment