Hogwarts express

When I awoke I found it was still early morning. Today was the day that I was going to go on the Hogwarts express and become a fellow student of Hogwarts. To say I wasn't the least bit nervous was a lie, I was terrified. So many people would be there, anyone could figure out who I was and everyone has a vendetta against my father, well everyone besides those who believe in blood impurities. I thought back to the memory, how was it that I ended up like this, how was it that I didn't end up living with my dad. Not that I'm not thankful that I never had to live with him but I want to know who decided to make sure I was safe besides my mother, who I have no recollection of.

There was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

He walked in, it was him, Sirius Black. I couldn't help what came out of my mouth then, I was too confused.

"You said you weren't important." I blabbed out.

He stared at me, like I had said something that should have never been said.

"Sorry. What did you say?" He asked me in disbelief.

"You heard me. You said you weren't important but you are you've been in my life since I was young. Why did no-one tell me, why didn't you tell me?" I rushed out all really quickly.

He looked at me while straightening out and slowly walked over to me.

"I'm sorry but I can't talked to you about this now, you'll have to wait until other things have been sorted out." He said.

"You can't do that to me, that's not fair. You can't leave me int the dark while my father's out there searching for me. How is it that I have to wait." I said in a loud whisper.

"You'll understand in the future but for now you must be patient. We're doing this for you Dessy, you're not even meant to remember anything that your remembering. I'm sorry but you'll just have to wait." He said with a monotone voice.

I tried to utter another word but by the time I figured out what I wanted to say he was gone. I laid back down on the bed and looked up at the roof

Maybe tomorrow won't be as bad as I thought it  would be. People won't even know who I am. i have a fake name. How could anyone possibly figure it out. They couldn't, there wasn't a wizard or witch out there that could find (under the protection of Dumbledore) who I was.

Well anyone besides the teachers that is. Of course they'll know, they'd have to know. Some may have even taught..... him back when he was actually, human.

I turned to my side and finally closed my eyes, hoping for the next day to  be as normal as possible.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We were all walking about kings cross station with auroras for everyone. I looked to my left and saw a black dog walk next to harry and then off to a room. Harry followed not long after. I kept walking, a part of me knowing that, that black dog wasn't just a dog but I brushed it off. Probably just more protection, especially for Harry. Everything seemed to be about him, even to my dad.

We came to this brick wall. Some auroras started looking around and then took a couple of people through the wall. They walled straight through.So that's how you get their, I was wondering about the three quarters part.

I soon followed and what came to my mums was slightly confusing. There was parents an hildren everywhere. Friends meeting each other after the long break like nothing changed. As I looked around I realised tat I never had any of this. I never had a lover father or my mother around. I never had the support of any frineds and I had no-one that wanted to look after me. All of this seemed so, so unreal. This was the normality for everyone but me and they all took it for granted. none of them appriciated the fact that they had people in thir life that loved them and would do anything for them. I thought I was selfish.

I suddenly got pushed a little furthere by thhe aurors behind me and soon found my self giving up my lugage and boarding the hogwarts express. I found an empty compartment as sat down. I looked out the window as it started to move. Parents were crying or waving good-bye to their children, knowing they wouldn't see them until the holidays.

I soon looked away and it didn't take long for them to be out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry I know its short but i thought this would be better then nothing. Finally doing some updates and school holidays are coming up soon so I should be able to update at least once in the next two weeks but this is not a promis. Pease comment what you thnk about the chapter or whats going to happen next. i loove being about lnow what you thin s i can get a better idea on what could happen next and every comment makes me want to type up chaters faster.