Control

Use the music on the side, it makes this sound a little better! enjoy chapter three, control.......

" One that has contol over their emotions, has greater power then thos who don't." -unkown

"And why would I help you?" I said

"Because I can help and controlle your powers." Said Dumbledore

"You can't, they take controlle of me, you know that." I answered back.

"And that's why I took your memory away." He replied.

This is the conversation I've just had with Dumbledore, I wish he'd just let me be.Last night was, in a wierd way, the best thing that ever happened to me. I have real friends. The twins and I stayed up the rest of the night chating and it was basicly about nothing, I don't think I've smiled that much since................ never mind.

I was now at breakfast sitting next to the twins and chatting some more. You could literally see the glow to my eyes that haven't been their for so long. A smile that hasn't been on my face for too long and food that couldn't seem to ever end. Thing where starting to look up, well for me anyway.

Harry had his trial today, I really didn't care that much. I've never really interfeared into anyone's life besides that once and that didn't end out well.

The noise around me started drowning out when I started hearing my father's voice.

"Im coming for you, just you wait, no more hiding for you anymore."

I put my hands up to my head and running them through my hair hoping for it to be a why to block out the voice. By now everyone was looking at me. The twins kept asking if I was okay but I couldn't find it in me to answer.

"They'll never like you once they find out the truth about you." the whispers of my father said.

Get out, get out. I kept thinking. Make this stop please. I now had my knees up to my chest and I was starting to find it difficult to breathe. I was starting to weeze and there was nothing I could do to stop what was happening to me. Everything around me had all of a sudden gone blurey and I couldn't hear a thing they where saying.

"Come back to me and you'll be safe and you'll never be looked down apon, you'll be the princess everyone's forced to listen to. You'll never be controlled, you'll be free. All you have to do is come home."

I shouldn't be thinking about this but I am.

"Some thing could be explained if you came, a friend maybe."

I couldn't say anything else it was like my my vocal cords had forgotten to move.

"No" I said bearly above a whisper.

"Fine."

was the last thing I heard of him and them he was gone. My breathing started to become normal and my surroundings had become visable again. I found myself on the ground with Fred looking at me. I slowly got up and then had a sip of water.

"What was that about?" ASked George.

"That. That was my father." I said and then left.

My sudden luck had come crushing down. They didn't know that the dark lord was my father but they gathered he was pretty bad. I slowly walked back to where I'd been spending the last week at and flopped on the bed.

Why does everything have to go so sour after everything was starting to get better. I know how this tory ends and I wish for such a different outcome. My memory that my father made me remember came back to my head. If he treated me like that then how do I know I could even trust him.

I rolled my head to the side and saw a note. It looked old and had been held several times. I picked it up and saw the writing looked as those as a child. I started to read and couldn't believe my eyes.

Dear moonlight,

I miss you so much Dessy. It's been a long time since I saw you, five years to be exact. You may not remember me that much but I remember you like you only just left. You're right, your father is a monster but I now have grown up and realized you're nothing like him. If this letter ever reaches you please keep it, in memory.

Things have changed a lot since you left. Mother and father got a divorce and left me to find my way on my own. I wish you where here so I could see you again, so we could help each other. My life has suddenly, changed. I've somehow managed to stay alive and am now living in an orphanage. I don't now where you are but please try and send me a letter back, I miss this.

Sincerly, James.

I looked wide eye at this letter. I had no idea who this person was but he knew me and he knew the nick-name I made myself while on the streets. My fathers words from not to long ago made me realize what he meant.

"Some thing could be explained if you came, a friend maybe."

I need to figue out who this boy is and what he meant to me. I heard a knock on the door and instinctively his the letter under my pillow.

"Who is it?" I asked.

I've finally realized. I can't have controlle on everything but this, this one thing is the only controlle what so ever I need right now.

The door creaked open and out stepped my father.

"Wakie, wakie."

I woke up screaming, it was just a dream. I found myself asleep with the letter under my pillow. This is getting out of control.

~*~

Hope you've all enjoyed , starting to get past my writters block and getting on top of everything again.