run and forget

YOu guys all probably hate me. So sorry for not updatedin forever but here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

.......................................................................................................

"They say you can't run away from your problems, I say you can."

Maybe I'm not ready for this journy. maybe I should just give up and hand myself over to my dad. Find out what this letter means. I wiped the beads of sweat that was dripping down my face.

I highly doubt I'm going to get anymore sleep so I walked down stairs and went to the kitchen's nothing better then some chocolate frogs, right? I then heard  the noise of scruffling foot. Who would be out this early in the morning besides me? It wouldn't be the twins because they're too lazy. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw one of the ugliest house elves I had ever seen.

"What are you doing?" I asked quickly the the house elf.

"He looked up at be about to say a rude comment but then something flashed across his face like he'd just realized something.

"Sorry Miss Riddle I didn't  mean to wake you up. I was mearly looking for an area to clean" He answered.

"Well make less noise next time." I demanded.

"Yes mistress." He said and then slowly walked away in the shadows.

I think I was on my way to the kitchen, what for? That's right choclate frogs

It was dark and I could barely see where I was walking but I needed some type of food to comfort me. That's what I always did when....... never mind.

I had finaly found the kitchen and the room seemed lighter. Now just where are these choclate frogs.

...................................................................................................................................................

The sun was starting to rise as I had finished my chocolate frog eating and I heard someone walking down the stairs. I heard their foot-falls get closer and soon I find the man I've been trying to avoid for a while now.

"What are you doing down here?" Asked Sirius Black.

"Eating. What else would I be doing in a Kitchen?" I retorted back.

"I don't trust you." He then said.

"Since when did I care if you trusted me or not. It affects completely nothing so I'll ask again, why would I care."

"You would never care if you tied to somehow play us some-how and give Harry to Voldemort." He said.

"Look, I couldn't care less about my father or Potter. This war as you put it has little affect on me and at the end of the day I don't want to be in it. Okay?"

"You remind me of someone I once knew." He said

"And who would that be?" I asked.

He then walked off away from me. Fine then don't answer me. I wouldn't say that though because he knew had had something on me and I wasn't about to give the satisfaction of that and somehow getting me to say something that I really want to keep a secret.

I walked out the kitchen and bumped into the two and only Weasley Twins.

"You got some choclate on you, there..." One started. "And there..." The other continued. "Actually, there's chocolate everywhere." They finished together.

"Thanks." I said and then walked out while trying to get the chocolate off my mouth.

I heard the twins do a high five in the distance and wondered what they where up to. I continued walking to the room I was staying in and looked into the cracked mirror. I saw a few cloths behind the mirror but they where so small, would only fit a small child. I didn't have any chocolate on me. How pathetic are those jokes the twins are trying to pull.