little old picture

Desdemoda's POV

I looked to the boy who owned the house and before he closed the door completely I put my foot inbetwen the door.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"That photo over there, who's in the picture?" I then asked him.

He looked over at the photo and then back at me. A flash of emotion came over his face and he looked to the floor and then back to me. When I was looking at him he didn't look to bad, in fact he was quite desent. Very goodlooking if I don't say so myself.

"You need to leave." He said.

I took out my wand and looked him dead in the eye. Wow he had nice eyes but no time to think about that now.

"I'm not stupid, I saw the floo powder over there so let me in and talk to me about this." I felt like an idiot saying this but I had to get answers somehow even if I was incredibly embarressed.

He pulled out his wand and pointed it to me. It was a nice simple one but stil I'd never want to be at the end of his strike with it, it looked powerful.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name's Desdemoda. What's yours?" I said.

"The name's James." He answered.

"You can come in." he said and opened the door.

I walked in and he closed the door behind me. We went into the lounge room and he sat on the couch. I still stood not wanting to sit down.

"The girl in the picture was an old friend of mine, I haven't seen her for a long time." He said barely hearable as he stared at the picture and spoke in a whisper.

I too looked at the picture and the girl in it. She was a young girl but incredibly cute. It reminded me of the fact that I have no photoes of myself at such a young age, in fact I barely have any photoes at all. I didn't realize I had been looking at it for so long until someone said my name.

"Desdemoda?" He asked.

I looked to him a saw he had some tea and some cups on a plate that was now on the table.

"Would you like some tea?" He asked.

"Um, sure." I said and then closed my eyes and shook my dead.

What was going on with me. He poured some tea and handed me one of the cups. I took and and then had a sip. It tasted weird like it had some unusal herb. I turned and looked back at the boy.

"You. You put something in this didn't you?" I acuesed him.

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered but I don't rememeber, rememeber him, he just seems familiar.....

Sirius's POV

I had now gone insain. I had this bad feeling in the pit off my stumic. It was like I knew something was going t happen to her, like something was going to come and turn everything over. What if that boy came back? He destroyed her. What would she be like if she saw him agian. So many secrets where everyhere and they had started to leak.

She was no little girl anymore, she had grown up. I kept telling myself this but it never seemed to ease my mind. She was an adult now, I souldn't be worrying about her but I do.

If her father even got a hold of her she'd be gone forever again but this time she wouldn't come back. That little girl I knew was now gone and it was basically because of him, taken so much from me, from the people around me. He was a monster and is changing Harry. You can tell how much he has grown upnin two years, it's un-needed. Yet the Ministry still don't believe him.

I walked back to her room holding the picture frame I've been staring at for hours.

"Where did that little girl go?" I whispered to myself.

She was long gone and seemed like she'd never come back. I missed her and her little games. I looked back at the frame, it was her. My little Dessy. Back then she ordered everyone to call her my her real name and now she tries to run away from it, like it will be the end of her, like a nightmare. Desdemoda. I looked back at that little girl in the picture.

"My oh my, how you've chnaged." I whispere to myself.