Chapter Thirty Three - Goodbye

Meghan's P.O.V-

I gasped as I saw Nick standing there at my door. I tried to close the door but he pushed it open, I ran to the phone. He chased me, he pulled me toward him by my waist "No need to call anyone" he says. My heart was pounding. I was trying so hard to get away from him. "Please! Stop"! I shout "What? I'm just holding you" he whispers in my ear. I tried so hard to get away from him. Why is this happening to me!?

=4:28=

Joey's P.O.V-

I got Allie from school and Ashton from Stacy's. Stacy said that she wanted to take care of the dogs a little bit longer, I think she has fallen in love with them.

I was driving back to the house, I drove down our street. I saw a car in front of our house. I quickly pulled into the driveway, I got the kids out. I then quickly walked to the door, unlocked it and entered.

As I did. I saw something that shocked me. Meghan and some guy kissing. The guy was on top of her on the couch.

"What the hell is going on"! I shouted as I set Ashton down. They both stopped kissing, "Joey"! Meghan shouted, the guy got off of Meghan "It's not what it looks like"! She said as she stands up "Then what exactly is this Meghan"?! I ask "I. It-" she began but the guy cut her off "Listen I don't know who you are. But me and my girlfriend where having a moment. So-" I then cut him off "Get out of my house"! I shout as I open the door "I don't ha-" he began "Get out of my house"! I shout again. The guy kisses Meghan on the cheek and heads for the door. When he exits I slam it closed.

Meghan's P.O.V-

Joey was quiet. He then picks up Ashton and grabs Allie's hand. He takes them upstairs. I was scared to what would happen when he comes back down.

Joey walked down the stairs. He stopped at the end of the stairs and stared at me. "Joey-" I started "Who the hell was that"! He shouts to cut me off "Joey. You don't understand-" I say "I understand everything! I completely understand that you were cheating on me"! he shouts "No. Joey I'm not, I'm not cheating on you. I would never do that" I say "Then who was that"! He shouts again "He. He's my boss" I say slowly "Your boss?! Your cheating on me with your boss"?! He says "No! I'm not cheating on you with anyone"! I say "Then what do you call all that kissing"?! He asks "He was kissing me! I was trying to get away from him! He came over and wouldn't leave! He then started to get sexually and started to kiss me! He...he always does this at work" I say. I could tell Joey wasn't believing me. "Joey. I'm not lying"! I say "Then why didn't you tell me that he was doing all this"? He asks "I was scared. I didn't want anymore drama in our lives. It never stops"! I say. He just looks at the floor, "Can we just stop talking about this right now"? I say "No. I don't care what you say, I'm still not buying it. So, while you're kissing on your little boyfriend, I'm staying out of it"! He says as he grabs his wallet, phone, and keys off the table. He then walks toward the door "Joey"! I shout, he stops at the door.

He looks at me "Goodbye Meghan" he says as he slams the door closed behind him.