Chapter Eleven - Drunk Father

Joey's P.O.V -

I grabbed Meghan's writs when I saw her starting to cry I let go, she fell to the ground. I grabbed my keys, walked out the door and slammed it closed behind me. I walked to my car, I was about to start the car when I thought about Allie and Ashton. I hurt their mother in front of them, I looked at the front door.

Meghan's P.O.V -

I was still sitting on the floor I wiped away tears, I don't want my kids to see my cry. I looked up and saw Allie standing on the stairs. I sighed and held my arms out for her, she ran over and I hugged her tight. As we were hugging I heard the car start, and saw headlights shine in the dark house. Allie looked up at me, "Is daddy gone"? She asked me. I don't know what to say, I just nodded to her.

I brought her upstairs, it was hard to do because of my ankle. I still don't know how I made it down the stairs. I put Allie in her bed, she held her bear tight in her arms. I kissed her forehead and walked to my room, good thing Ashton is fast asleep. I'm surprised that he didn't wake up from the door slam. I got dress in pajamas, and laid down. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't because I was scared that Joey would never come back.

-12:00am-

Meghan's P.O.V-

I woke up to the door being closed and keys hitting the table, I knew it was Joey, I then heard him coming up the stairs. I saw him come into our room, he walked over to his side of the bed. I heard his shirt slip off, then his jeans. He then laid down in bed, he didn't wrap his arm around me like he usually does. I rolled over to face him, when I did I saw big green eyes staring at me. He smiled, he then decided to kiss me. I pulled away, "You were drinking. Weren't you"? I whispered to him, he didn't say or do anything. "I'm sorry" he whispered back, when he did all I could smell was alcohol. I nodded and rolled over to face Ashton's crib again. I can't believe that Joey got drunk, he said he wouldn't because of Allie and Ashton.

I fell asleep again.