Chapter Two - I do

Joey's P.O.V -

I watched as everyone sat down in their seats in the church. Then music starting playing.

Meghan's P.O.V -

It's time! I heard the music play as Anthony took Kalel's arm and walked through the door, then Felix and Mariza, then Mario and Tiffy. Stacy was holding Ashton who was the ring barrier, Allie then walked out while throwing flower petals.

Then a different melody of music started to play, this happening, this really happening! I'm finally getting married to the love of my life!

I felt someone grab my arm, I looked up, Joey's friend from Boston, Luke was walking me down the aisle since my dad, or Joey's dad isn't around.

Joey's P.O.V -

Allie was putting down the flower petals she then walked over to Kalel, Mariza, and Tiffy, who were all standing on Meghan's side while Anthony, Felix, and Mario who were all on my side. I saw Meghan's mother holding Ashton, she was playing with his curly brown hair, like Meghan's, until she dyed it blonde.

The music changed, everyone stood up. My heart was racing, this is finally happing, I'm getting married to the love of my life! The doors opened I saw my friend Luke and... Meghan. She looked so beautiful, she smiled as she started to walk down the aisle.

Meghan's P.O.V -

I heard the music change, my heart started to race. "Don't worry" I heard Luke say, I nodded as the big brown doors opened. I took a deep breathe and started walking toward Joey. I was smiling to hide my fear, I was just so nervous. I glanced over and saw my cousins, aunts and uncles just everyone were taking pictures. I faced Joey again he was smiling. We finally made it to him, I gave Kalel my flowers that were in my hand, Luke sat down. I then turned to Joey, we took each others hands.

The next thing I remeber is me and Joey saying "I do".