Chapter Twenty Two - Sick Daughter

Meghan's P.O.V-

The police officer sowed us a picture of the person who set our house on fire, there in the picture I saw the one and only...

Jimmy.

Joey's P.O.V-

I can't believe this, Jimmy. Why does he hate us so much?! I looked at Meghan, I could tell she was pissed too. Then we heard someone on the officers walkie talkie, "We found the suspect for the house fire" the officer looked at both of us and nodded.

After about a minute or two we were standing there, we were waiting for the police officer that has Jimmy to come so they can ask us questions.

Meghan's P.O.V-

We were standing there waiting, then I felt someone pull on my shirt. I looked down to see Allie she looked pale and her eyes were blood shot. "Sweetie what's wrong"? I asked as I got down to her level. She had her hand over her stomach, "Mommy I don't feel good" she said "and I'm sleepy" she said as she passed out into my arms. My heart stopped, my daughter just fainted into my arms. I picked her up "Joey"! I yelled, he turned around "What happened"? He said as he ran over to me "She. She just fainted" I said trying to keep the tears back. One of the paramedics rushed over to us and took Allie from me and set her on a stretcher. I ran toward them as they put her in the ambulance, they helped me into the ambulance as well. I watched as they hooked Allie up to a hundred different machines. They were all talking fast I couldn't understand what they were saying. They looked worried though.

What if my daughter is going to die?
-------------------------------------------------------

=Oh my gosh, I haven't updated in 12 & 1/2 billion years!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, it's this thing called school, all my teachers give me a butt load of homework and expect me to do it all in one night, like what the heck?!

Anyway, also why I haven't been updating may or may not have to do with a new Moey book I'm writing...

-✌=