VII

It's been an hour into my tour of the Cullens house. Esme has her arm linked with mine, while Carlisle walked beside us. "So how are you liking it so far sweetie" Esme said looking at me for approval. "I love it, you designed it beautifully" I said smiling. "Wait till you see the garden Elizabeth" Carlisle said opening the back door. There backyard was huge, it lead to woods. They had pit for a bonfire, I bet it was nice to roast marshmallows and tell stories with a big family.

I followed Esme and Carlisle till we stopped in front of the garden gate. "Go ahead open it" Carlisle said, when I open the door I was shocked. It was like something out of a fairytale, I bet it was beautiful at night. I saw different color butterflies flying around.

"Wow this garden is so beautiful, it's like something out a fairytale book" I said truthfully

"Wow this garden is so beautiful, it's like something out a fairytale book" I said truthfully. They both laughed, but than Esme rang and she walked away to answer.

"I'm really hope your feeling comfortable Elizabeth" Carlisle said. I wanted to tell him at first I was but I was slowly getting a warm feeling now. "Yes I am, your house is really nice and you guys have been very welcoming, no one has ever been this nice to me" I said looking up at Carlisle. I felt like time stop, he was the most handsome man I have ever seen. He looked at me like he adored me. "Well I'm very glad you feel that way, you know Elizabeth you are pretty young lady" he said putting his hand on my cheek. I felt like I died and came back alive, my heart bursted in a million pieces. Carlisle than kissed my cheek. "Pleas..ssse stop your married" I said pushing away from him. My heart hurt, I wanted him but this wasn't right. I ran out the garden and bumped into Esme.

"Are you okay Elizabeth is everything fine" Esme said with a worried face. Seeing her worry made me sad, she put her hands on my arm and than I felt calm. I didn't understand why I was feeling like this, I was confused. "I...I I'm so sorry Esme, I just can't do this, I..I can't break a family" I said sobbing. I had no control over my feelings anymore or my breathing. "Honey, breath in and out, your not breaking up a family sweetheart, everything will be fine" she said with a smooth voice. She started stroking my hair and I calmed down. Hugging her made me feel safe and content. "I'm so sorry Elizabeth I didn't mean to scare you or make you feel uncomfortable" Carlisle said from behind me. I felt bad for freaking out, they just made me feel things that I have never felt before.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I shouldn't freak out, it's just you guys make me feel safe and warm" I said looking down at my hands. I couldn't keep it in anymore, I was never good at hiding my feelings. Adam even knew when I was either happy or mad. Esme and Carlisle exchange glances at each other. I was ready for them to kick me out their house or think I was a strange. "Look honey we really like you and want to get to know you more, you would not be breaking up a family, how about we all go out to dinner Sunday night" Esme smiled. Were they asking me out on a date, a married couple is asking me out, I could have sworn I was dreaming. "Like just us three like.. like a date" I said nervously, I really hope I wasn't overthinking. Carlisle than spoke "I would have to ask your brother for permission to go out with us first, but between us yes a date". I was completely shocked, yes I thought I was okay looking but never pretty enough to pull two people at once. "It will be really fun, and Renesmee thought it would be a good idea" Esme said. I couldn't believe Renesmee would be okay with me going out with her parents I mean they were all good kind people. "I would love to go, ever since you guys came into my life I felt safe and had a warm feeling" I said smiling. I continue to speak "it actually feels loving, ever since my parents passed I never felt the same, I guess getting into trouble was my way to show my brother that I was hurting" I frown. "It's okay Elizabeth we will help you get better, I know we can't bring your parents back but we know we can make you happy and keep you out of trouble" Carlisle spoke. I smiled maybe I could confide in them without fear of being judge. Just as we were about to go inside Alice came running out, I saw all Cullens behind her even Jacob. Alice looked like she saw a ghost, she came towards us.

 Alice looked like she saw a ghost, she came towards us

"Carlisle there coming" Alice spoke frantically. Esme grabbed me in a protective side hug. I was confused on who was coming. "I..I barley saw it right now, I think they are coming to check on Renesmee" Alice said. Carlisle had a pained look on his face. "Take her home Esme they shouldn't see her with us" Carlisle said. But than Rosalie spoke up "I knew it, I'm sorry Carlisle but I told you not to let her come, we are going to be in a big mess again". I knew she didn't like me but she didn't have to be so rude. "She's right Carlisle if she here while there here Aro will want to speak to her" Edward said. Esme grabbed me tighter "Carlisle I don't want them to see her, I will take her right now, Emmett will come to make sure we aren't getting track" Esme said. I didn't understand, maybe they had an ugly family feud. Esme was about to take me inside but was stop by Alice voice. "There here" Alice spoke. Everyone turn towards the woods. I soon saw 6 black cloaks, they looked like a cult, I was definitely nervous now.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, I will be updating more🤘🏽
I wonder whos in the black cloaks 🤭