I

Moving from sunny California to freezing cold Alaska really wasn't my plan for how I wanted my life to go

Moving from sunny California to freezing cold Alaska really wasn't my plan for how I wanted my life to go. But need less to say my older brother Adam had all the say how my life goes till I'm 18. We were currently on the the road to Juneau, Alaska. Adam had this bright ass idea to not take a plane but to drive. Ever since our parents died when I was 14 Adam took over guardian ship of me, after all he was 18 at the time. Now here we ware driving across states to get away from the busy life of California. Or as Adam would say to get away from all the bad influences on me. I really didn't see the problem, yes I went out a lot but I was a 17 year old with a pretty face. Can't blame a girl for trying to make memories.

Adam tried his best to make me behave but I felt like he lost all hope when I wreak his new car. It wasn't my fault, this dick in back of me tried to cut me off but he ended up crashing into me. Of course the man said it was my fault, which who would believe a 17 year old who just got her license. I ended up getting blame, Adam was so pissed. He blamed it on the friends I hung out with and the parties I went to. He said it was time for a change of scenery.

I didn't blame him for thinking I was reckless. I was failing high school and I would occasionally get into fights. But I always had my reasons, I wasn't going to let no one push me over. That way my downfall, trying to prove that I'm this bad ass. Now it biting me in the ass.

"We are almost there, I enrolled you in the closest high school you start Monday" Adam said. It was only Saturday, I knew he would want to enroll me as soon as possible. I stood quiet the whole ride, I was upset I didn't wanna move. I loved California. "I want you to behave, I don't want no trouble you hear me". I just nodded. I put my headphones in an continue to look out the window.

We soon were pulling up to a house, it was beautiful and 2 stories. Their wasn't a neighborhood in sight. The closest one I remember was half a mile down the road. The house was surrounded by the woods. It was bigger than our old house, in California this type of house would probably cost close to a million dollars. But it gave me the creeps to know we weren't living in the city, I was so use to the busy streets.

My brother saw how shocked I was he put his arm around me

My brother saw how shocked I was he put his arm around me. "Think of this as a new start" he said. I did we even afford this I knew my parents had life insurance so maybe that was my answer. Adam was a mechanic who fixed fancy cars but this house looked a little out his budget. But who was I to complain this house was huge I could throw fat ass parties when he's not around. "Come on Lizzie, are you just gonna stand there all day with your mouth open" he said well laughing. I actually felt excited but my stubbornness wouldn't tell him that.

(A/N)
I will be updating here and there! I can't wait till she goes to school. I wonder who she will see.🙊