VI

Today was the day, I would actually see the Cullens house. There was many rumors around school saying they lived in a big spooky mansion in the Forrest. But I guess today was the moment of truth. Adam was more than glad to drop me off. He told me he heard around town that the Cullens kids were really good kids. He probably hoped they would rub off on me. Well think again Adam, I'm only going for the stupid project.

"Whelp kiddo we are here" Adam said. My breath was taken away it was like a castle in the woods. We drove under an arch way and stopped by the garages. "Wow" I said, not even noticing the words coming out my mouth. "See what happen when you do good in school" Adam said. I just rolled my eyes, Carlisle was a good doctor I would expect the family to live in a big house. "I will see you later, I'll call you when to pick me up" I told Adam. I got out the car, I was so amazed by the big house. I wondered what his wife did for a living.

I went to the front door and pressed the door bell, I was soon met with Renesmee

I went to the front door and pressed the door bell, I was soon met with Renesmee. "I didn't think you would show up, but I'm so happy you did follow me" she said well grabbing my hand and leading me threw the house. "Okay I would give you a tour but not everyone is here so let's go to the dinning room I have everything set up" she said smiling. The house was huge, it looked so comfortable and homey, who every decoded did a good job.

 The house was huge, it looked so comfortable and homey, who every decoded did a good job

I sat down in the dinning room, Renesmee had books scattered everywhere. Man she was really going all out, well she did have good grades so it made sense. "Okay let's get started pick any book" she said. This was going to be a lot of work, I'm going to get bored out of my mine. Well Renesmee was busy getting her laptop started I took my phone out to text Layla about the Cullens house. "No phones" Renesmee said well grabbing my phone and turning it off. "Fine than smarty pants" I said.

In been 2 hours of reading and citing notes. I was beyond stressed, I never put this effort in my work. It was weird how I haven't seen one person in the house but than I saw Esme walk in with Alice and Jasper. They all were laughing, I sat up straight, and looked towards them. "Hey Elizabeth nice seeing you here" Alice said smiling. I got up from my chair and walked over to them. "Hello" I said trying not to be so awkward. Alice pushed me into a hug, I felt nervous but soon felt a wave calmness. I waved to Jasper, he stood further from Alice. I turned my attention to Esme, her smile gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. She was the first to speak she grabbed my hands, her smooth voice spoke "Hello sweetie, I'm so glad you made it, I should start cooking dinner for you two". I was still holding her hands and said "You have a lovely home, thank you for being so welcoming". I felt shocked of warmness when she squeezed my hand more. "Thank you so much I designed it myself, you know your always welcome sweetie" she said looking into my eyes. I was caught up in her creamy golden eyes they were so hypnotizing. I heard someone clear threw throat. "I believe we deserve a break, Jacob has been waiting to see me for the past hour" Renesmee said breaking the tension. "Okay I'm down for a break my brain hurting with knowledge" I said. They all laughed, Renesmee skipped towards the front door. I turned to sit down at the table but Esme caught my hand "Come in the kitchen I would love to get to know you" Esme said smiling. I of course agreed, I felt like knowing more about her too. We walked off and I heard Alice say "have fun". I sat in a barstool and watched her bring different vegetables out. She was flawless, I would kill to look like her. Her body was perfect, she was slim but not to much. This feeling I had towards her worried me. She was so nice I didn't want her to kick me out because I'm drooling over her and her husband.