III

It been 3 months since I started my senior year. School has been uneventful. Paul and Layla were my only two friends. I was complaining though they were really chill. I learned Paul was bisexual and Layla liked girls but it didn't bother me I supported their choices 100%. We were like the three musketeers, even Adam said they were way better than my friends from California. To my surprise this town really didn't have major parties, there would be bonfires here and there but they were so boring. Layla and Paul would come over on the weekends while Adam was at work.
                          Layla

                            Paul

We all would occasionally hang out and smoke some weed

We all would occasionally hang out and smoke some weed. Nothing to heavy, I personally never smoked before but I wanted to try. Let me tell you it was like all my stress went away, it helped a lot with my anxiety. The hardest part was hiding it from Adam, he would never understand how it helped me.

We were now approaching November, I couldn't be more excited to have thanksgiving break. I was actually getting Cs in my classes, all thanks to Layla, she would help me with my homework over the phone. The tension between Bridget groups and my little group seem to grow. People knew it was a ticking time bomb. I was waiting for her to put her hands on me so I could really throw down. Eventually people warmed up to me and I got to know a few people in my classes. Especially Seth and Jacob their were like the annoying twin brothers I never wanted but they only talked to me in Math class. Renesmee was really nice, she was sweetest person I have ever met, I told her I would beat anyone up if they messed with her.

Me and Adam had the same routine, he would drop me off and go to work. While I enjoyed the pains of high school. Today was no different a causal Wednesday. Adam had the day off he promised to take me to the mall so I could get more winter clothes which I was more than happy too get. He dropped me off and I found my way to Layla.

"Hey where Paul at?" I said walking up to her. "Oh he's home sick, he told me he wasn't feeling good" Layla said. "Well let's hope he don't pass it on to us, I swear when I get sick I feel like I'm on my death bed" I said while laughing. I saw Layla reach into her bag and pull out a ziplock bag, it looked like candy. "What are those" I asked. "Oh these are edibles I take them when I'm at school so I don't have any panic attacks" she said quietly. "Do you mind if I have one, I have a really big test in English I need something to calm my nerves" I said hoping she would understand. She looked hesitant to give me any but I knew she trusted my judgement.

"Fine but only one, these are medically subscribe to me so I try not to waste them" she said while handing me a gummy. Right away I could feel myself relax, I was ready for that test. The bell soon rang and I was headed off to English, before I could get into class Bridget bumped into making me drop my English book. "Oops didn't see you there, it was almost like you were in invisible" she said while laughing. That's it I had enough of her trying to make me feel small, yes I was shorter than her but I knew I could take her on. "You know your a real bitch, why don't you pick on someone you own size" I said while pushing her. She seemed shocked, but that soon turned into angry she came charging at me. I kicked in her the stomach and slapped her across the face but she grabbed my hair and I had to other choice to grab hers. I heard students yelling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". I start punching her face and head. I saw blood on the floor and knew I got her nose. But people were trying to pull us apart. In doing that she got one good punch towards my nose but that didn't stop me I shocked her straight in the eye and that when the teachers came to stop it. I saw Layla run up to me, "Lizzie your nose is bleeding" she said. "I'm okay it just a little..." I said before looking down seeing I was covered in blood. I wasn't sure if it was mine and hers. But I soon started to feel faint I could hear Layla talking to me but none of it made scene. All I remember after that is falling into Layla arms.

Darkness was all I saw, it was like I was wake but all I saw was pitch black.

I soon came onto a field it was surrounded by woods. I saw a man, he was about 10 feet away from me. I have never seen him in my life before. He just looked at me with a smile, it creeped me out. He sped his way to me and pushed me to his chest, he bend down and put his mouth by my neck. It felt disgusting, I wanted to scream but it was like I was frozen in time. He whispered "one day you will be mine and only mine little one". I soon felt fear, I felt disgusted by his touch. I wanted to run far away but all I could do is close my eye. I soon felt a sharp pain, but when I up my eyes I saw bright lights. I bolted up and saw I wasn't at home I was in a hospital bed.

I saw a nurse come it and she told me to sit tight that my doctor was on my way and my brother should be arriving soon

I saw a nurse come it and she told me to sit tight that my doctor was on my way and my brother should be arriving soon. I knew I was going to be into big trouble once he found out what happen. I soon thought maybe if I fell asleep I wouldn't have to talk to him so that's what I did I knocked out.

(A/N)
Let me know how you guys like it so far! Leave comments 🖤