Day 7 - Suspicious

∆^∆^ Ink ^∆^∆

Floating in the DoodleSphere I notice the flickering in my vision.

More AU's. At least five more today, in the center area too. Something's happened. Something new.

I look around, thinking about the small child blanketed in black. I wonder...

I open up a portal, searching for the end point. Dream. It find my mark and teleport to Underswap.

"Oh hey Ink! What brings you here?" I wave to Blue, seeing his head sticking out of the house. "I'm here to visit Dream, do y'know where he is?"

Blue smiled, "Of course! Come with me." Motioning for Ink to follow he ducked into the house.

I stepped inside, feeling the warm air envelope me. "Dream! Ink is visiting!"

I hear a distant, 'One second!' followed by the thundering steps of boots on wood. Dream ran down the stairs and pulled me into a hug.

"How's the Multiverse treating you?" I snicker, "As well as it can."

I bring Blue into the hug, making the room warmer. "Glad to be back, I just wanted to ask..."

"Could I bring a guest over?" Dream breaks away, Blue soon after. "Of course! May I ask who?"

"It's someone new in the Multiverse, someone who I think would be great for you guys to meet."

Blue nodded, "I'll make more tacos!" And she rushed into the kitchen. I see Paps walk out, and his expression darkens.

I smile at him, hoping he isn't to mad at me, even though he doesn't really have a reason.

Walking out I shout over my shoulder, "I'll be right back!" And I painted the snow outside. Just one more stop and then I'll visit her.
______

Hopping into the blank void, I see Kyan sitting there as usual. She turns around,

"Ink!" She put her cellphone aside. I run over to her, shouldering the backpack I brought.

I sit down next to her. "So random question." She tilted her head in confusion, giving a non-verbal cue to continue. "Do you need to eat?"

It took Kyan a second to process my question, "...Do you mean to ask if I get hungry?"

She laughed, "I do. But whenever I get too hungry to write food appears out of nowhere! I suspect Fsh has something to do with it..." Kyan muttered the last bit.

I chuckle too, she's acts right at home here, with no clue of the chaos outside of this universe. "Well me and some friends were going to have dinner, do you wanna join?"

Kyan thought for a moment, picking up her cellphone and fiddling with it. Then she started talking to herself in a whisper, allowing me to only pick up a few phrases.

"No... forget while... keep writing, ...alive! I know ...X, ...but what..."

She sat in silence for a couple moments, thinking in her own world. "...Alrighty, I'll go!" I brightened and offered my hand.

She stood up and fell against me, shaking. "Man, I haven't stood in a while. Hopefully I'll get feeling in my legs again!"

I eventually got her to step into the portal and we were at Snowdin. Kyan looked around in amazement. I stepped inside and pulled her along.

A/N
So at this point I've lost all my motivation and planning. I didn't stick to the prompt and I don't know how to continue this so it leads back to the prompt without a ton of work.

I might rewrite this, but it's all I have.

I'm sorry.

-Flaff