The Race Back

Recap:

We got to where Natsu was before we saw him fall to the ground clutching his stumach.

"NATSU!!!!!!!!" I ran toawrds him laying his head in my lap staying by his side.

Lucy's P.O.V

I cried as I held natsu head in my lap seeing his face in pure pain.

"Lu....ce"

"Natsu!"

"Just know I love you" Natsu said as he put his hand up to my cheek and brushed away the tears.

"I know you do Baka (stupid or idiot) dont waste you energy just stay with me."

"Erza we have gotta get him back to the guild and have porleusica(did I spell that right?). Gray contact gramps and fill him in now!" I shouted with sadness.

Time skip: running to the guild

We had contacted gramps about what happend with Natsu and he said he would call porleusica and tell the guild as well. Right now Erza is carrying Natsu while Wendy is trying to stop the bleeding but to no avail. Gray and I am looking at the map and leading since we didn't take the train, and happy, and carla are fly in a box us both with tears in their eyes.

We had been running for a good while till we say the guild in the horizon. We had reached Magnolia. We ran through the streets of Magnolia, the townsfolk were looking at us with sad eyes because almost everyone knew Natsu and he brought light and joy to the guild. So it wouldn't be the same without him. We just reached the guild before I kicked the doors down like Natsu would do after we got back from a mission. Everyone looked at me with sad and scared eyes because they didnt take me for that kinda person.

"WHERE'S PORLICUSIA! " I shouted.

"She all ready in the infirmary bunny girl." Gajeel said pointed to the infirmary door.

"Thanks"

We rushed Natsu in and set him on one of the few beds in the infirmary. Porliusica just looked at us with sad eyes before kicking us out. Except me I stayed put. She kept trying while work in on Natsu to get me to go out but she eventually gave up and continued her work.

----------------------------------------------------

Omg! Finally I couldnt figure anything out today for this chapter and plus where my bro was wrestling was so stuffy and loud couldnt think straight sorry this is really late but... its still saterday so I kept my promise. Gihi. And omg thanks for almost 100 views already just need one more and in just a short amount of time 2 thanks so much lovelies well talk to u in the next chapter