Going Out?!

Team Natsu meet up at the train station the next day for the mission.

"Do we have to take the train,why can't we just walk?!?" Natsu started to say while getting sick at the name of the word train.

"Yes other wise it would take us a week to get to Bluewater by foot it takes three days by train. So suck it up and deal with it." Erza said in her normal harsh tone.

"I wish I could do something for you Natsu." Wendy said bowing being sorry for Natsu.

"Wendy its not your fault, just flame-brain here became immune to it." Gray said

"You wanna go ice princess!?" Natsu said starting a fight (again)

"Can't you two learn not to fight for just a day!" Erza said grabbed their heads and smashing them against her armor hard.

"They never learn do they." Lucy said. Meanwhile Wendy is trying to heal their wounds.

"Lets just board the train everyone." Erza said.

No ones P.O.V

As they boarded the train it was the normal when it started moving. Natsu got sick so lucy let him lay his head in her lap. Wendy ending up falling asleep while Gray was just staring out the window. Then there's Erza with he strawberry cake always asking for more when she ran out. The train ride went by fast for the fairytail members and before they knew it they were at the Bluewater train station.

Lucy's P.O.V

We had just gotten out of the train when Natsu screamed "I am free from that hell place haha!"

"Just shut up flame-for-brains." Gray said rather harsh.

"Wanna go ice pop?" Natsu asked lighting his fist on fire

"Bring it!" Gray said getting ready to punch Natsu, that is until Erza heard.

"Enough! Lets just go find the mayor." Erza said the last part calmly sometimes I wonder is she has different personalities.

Time skip Lucy's P.O.V

We had just gotten to the mayors house we we r about to knock when someone answered the door before we knocked.

He was a tall average height man, with dirty blond hair and pale skin.

"Hello you must be from fairytail, my name is Mike come on in you guys must want some info on the bandits."

We walked into the mayors house and it was so pretty, there were chandeliers all down the hall, the floors sparkled.

He took us into a huge living room with a couch and spare chairs if u can call them spare.

"So here is all the info. I know of about the bandits. I know that most of them are non magic users but the stronger ones use magic, they do have a boss that they follow. They also have been stealing from peoples houses and ended up killing a few people that is all I know of." Mike said.

"Oh no that's terrible!" Lucy and Wendy shouted at the same time.

"Well thank you for the information we can put this to good use, I guess we will see you later." Erza said.

"Ok, please do us this favor it would mean a lot to our town thank you." Mike said really happy because we were doing this for him.

"You are very welcome mike!" Everyone said

Outside the mayors house

"Ok let's go find a hotel so we can rest up for tomorow ok everyone." Erza said.

"Ok I am beat anyways." Lucy said.

"Well lets go then." Natsu said in his normal cheerful talk.

Time skip:the hotel

"Ok so we only had enough for two rooms so me, Gray will room and Lucy, you and Natsu are going to room along with happy and Wendy got her own room because she brought spare jewels so her and Carla will share as well so everyone go to sleep its gonna be a long day tomorow." Erza stated

Lucy's P.O.V

we had gotten to our room and happy said he was going to go say goodnight to carla so he would be right back. It looked like Natsu had something on his mind so I asked him what was wrong

"Hey Natsu are you ok?"

"Yea, but hey Luce can I ask you something?"

"Yea you can ask me anything what is it?"

"Promise me if u say no we will still be friends?"

"Of course Natsu we will always be friends."

"Ok here goes nothing, luce will you go out with me?"

I just stood there eyes wide open not saying a thing.

"Ok, ill take that as a no sorry for asking." Natsu said scratching the back of his head.

I just ran from where I was and kissed Natsu full on the lips. I broke free and said yes. We kissed again before we hear...

"Oooooooooo they liiiiiiiiiiiiiike each other!" Happy said flying in

"HAPPY!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------
So this chapter took longer than expected and was really long but I hope you enjoyed and merry christmas even though its 20 min late for me and I hope u had a fantastic one and thanks for so many views in very few days BYE!
-fairytail_teamNatsu