He Just Can't Be...

Oml I am sooooooo sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months I got a bad case of writers block ask my friends if you don't believe me. But anyways here is a new chapter hope you like it and by the way also school had been literaly killing me and today and tomorrow I have different schedule due to the 8th graders taking their writing sol Ik so yearly in the year so I will try to update tomorrow but no promises

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I woke up in a dark abyss and I couldn't see a thing. I try moving but I am stuck where I am.

"Hello? Anybody there? Where am I!"

"Natsu Dragneel."

"Whose there, show yourself!"

"Why I am your worst nightmare come true. Unfortunately since I am a nightmare I cannot show myself."

"What do you want with me?"

"Why, I am just here to tell you that your life will soon disappear into thin air like you never existed. Your friends will feel the pain of losing you that they will never be the same again causing them to be weak and vulnerable."

"I am not gonna die! I wouldn't put my family through that pain no matter what! I don't know where you got this idea from but my family is strong and always will be no matter what and will always have a sharp eye looking out for people or whatever you are like you. So leave them outta this."

"Oh, my, my, my, Dragneel you are so idiotic some times. We simply stabbed you so we could make Fairytail weak so we could kill them all. You are simply just the first, we knew they would mourn the most over you because you bring light and smiles to your guild. But since you can't see that I will take my leave feel the pain of your wound again Dragneel!"

Right after he said that my stomach started to hurt like I went to hell and back again.

"Arrrg!"

I blacked out after that.

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I sat in the guilds infirmary next to Natsume gripping his hand firmly. I cried silently as I heard the slow beeps from the heart monitor.

The door creaked open "lucy... you okay? Era asked when she came in.

"No not really. It feels like my heart is being torn into a million pieces slowly and painfully. Why do I feel this way Erza?"

"It's because you love him Lucy. I know what your going through trust me I was the same way with Simon. But you gotta stay strong for his sake."

I got up and hugged Erza while crying harder into her shoulder. She was like a big sister to me so I really didn't care if she saw me like this. She made me feel safe when Natsu wasn't around... Like he his now.

We stood like that for a good 5 minutes until we heard the heart monitor beeps get slower and slower.

"No! Natsu you gotta stay here for Fairytail! For me! Please don't go I ran and cried on to his stomach listing to his heart rate get slower each second

"Master!! Hurry we are losing him!! Erza yelled out of the infirmary.

I cried and cried because I couldn't do anything. Anything to save him from being stabbed. Anything to help his pain. Anything to make him stay. I am a weak celestial spirt wizard who just hides behind her spirts.

No lucy don't think that you gotta stay strong for Natsu I told my self

After that all was silent the beeps were no longer heard anymore all you could hear was a sob here and there and that was it.

No he just can't be...