S i x t h N i g h t

October 2, 2019

5:12 pm

Solar's pov...

Everything and everyone shows me that all will be okay...

but I'm anxious.

It comes as an electrical storm in my brain that, quite honestly, is painful. It's very painful but no one dared to try and sneak a peak on it.

Not even Byul...

Maybe she's scared or maybe...

she just lose hope for me...

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Wheein entering the room.

"You seem preoccupied?" She asked

"Hmmm..."

Wheein sat at the stool next to my bed, careful not to tangle up from the different wires connected to my body.

"Unnie, are you okay?"

At first I didn't know what to say but then there's this thing that keeps bugging my mind lately.

"Wheein, do you think Byul is okay?' I asked her concern evident in my voice

"Unnie..."

Wheein just lowered her head and instantly, I knew the answer I was dreading to know. These past few days or I may say nights, Byul was much more caring than before. She was so gentle towards me.

She might just seem just like herself but knowing her for the past 10 years, she is not. And I am more worried for her than myself right now.

Knowing how Byul is, she will do anything just to help someone and that makes me more worried. She will do things that she never even thought or give some thinking.

I just hope that Wheein or Hyejin will be there and remind her to not do things in an instant.

We talked for a while about the things I missed, how moomoos are always sending their well wishes and love to us and especially to me, the things about our usual lives, the new girl group. We talk and talk until a thought crossed my mind.

"Wheein-ah..." i whispered

"Unnie?"

I lowered my head just to ready myself for what i was about to say next

"I know that I may be selfish for my decisions but this just for the greater good...for her own good..."

"Unnie i--"

I looked up at her and flashed a sad smile while different thoughts were running in my head.

"Wheein, is it really too late now?" i said softly just enough for her to hear

"Unnie what are you talking about?" she asked as she was confused

I turned my head to face the window overviewing the city. The sad smile was replaced with a hoping one.

"She is my star.... Whenever I'm with her, I am so happy. It feels like my life is complete."

"Unnie are you--"

"Sometimes she might seem a little harsh on me but she really is caring. Whenever she hurted me even just a little bit she will immediately apologise like it's the end of the world."

A small smile formed on my lips as that memory flashed before me while Wheein was processing the information I just said to her. It was clearly itched on her confused face.