Friends

Time skip a few days~

-
Y/N's POV

We finished up the concerts in New York and now we have finally left New York to go to California. When we have finally arrived to California I was excited to be back in my hometown. It really has been such a long tour but I am glad it was a more fun experience because I was with all the members.

When we were in the airport we were waiting for our luggages. While waiting I decided to call Hyunjin to tell him that we have arrived.

Y/N: Hey Hyunjin!

Hyunjin: Y/N! It's been a long time since we have last talked to each other!

Hyunjin: How have you been? I saw that you have been touring with Twice.

Y/N: I have been doing great! Yeah I have been touring with Twice

Hyunjin: Let me guess... you are back in Cali for their concert right?

Y/N: Yeah! I am back in Cali for their concert

Hyunjin: Of course! I learned from the best which was from you!

I remembered back in high school I would meet up with him after school to help tutor him since he was not the best in his studies.

Y/N: Hey why don't we meet up?

Hyunjin: Are you able to hangout? Isn't twice on a strict schedule?

Y/N: Actually they have been pretty lenient with letting them go to where they would like to go but the day after tomorrow they have a concert so they are free till then.

Y/N: Twice said they don't have any plans and they asked me if I could take them somewhere so I am still debating where to take them.

Hyunjin: That's great! I am so excited to see you! I missed you!

Y/N: I missed you too!

Hyunjin: I should call the rest of our friends to tell them. But let me know first if you are able to hangout.

Y/N: Will do! Talk to you later! Bye!

Hyunjin: Bye Y/N!

I walked up to the rest of the members to tell them about Hyunjin. "Hey guys I know you wanted to explore but I called a long time friend of mine and I was hoping you guys are okay if they tagged along with us and plus we might be able to give you a tour together."

"That sounds fine with me. I'll let our manager know." Jihyo said to me as she looked at all the members.

"What do you guys think?" She asked them.

"I am pretty sure we are all fine with that too." Nayeon said, then Jihyo walked away to talk to their manager. When she walked back she said the Manager is allowing us.

I texted Hyunjin right away that we are able to go and that the manager said it was okay with them. Then he sent me a text.

Hyunjin: The rest of our friends are able to come too, let's meet up at xxxx kbbq restaurant, the same one we went to before you left.

Y/N: Okay! Meet you there!

I told the members the plan and they all agreed. Then we got into our vans, the manager went up to us and told us that they will check in to the hotel for us and they will also be taking our luggage to put them in the rooms. We nodded at them and then we drove off to the restaurant.