Date

Y/N's POV

It hasn't been such a long time since Dahyun and I have been together. It's sad that I haven't been able to see her since after my birthday.

Although, whenever I replay the memory of us on that balcony together it always makes my heart feel so flustered.

Maybe it is possible for us to go on a date? I haven't really given it some thought yet. I don't exactly know what it is like to be dating an idol.

I mean sure I have dated Ryujin but she was just barely debuting at the time so the situation was a bit different.

I looked away from the window and continued listening to the lecture from the teacher. This class is as boring as ever but I am gonna graduate soon so I should hold on for a bit longer.

When lunch time came around I pulled out my phone and decided to call Dahyun.

Y/N: "Hey Dahyun!"

Dahyun: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N:  "I wanted to ask you out on a date."

Dahyun: "How sweet of you! I think I am free! My practice ends early today so I am able to go on a date with you."

Y/N: "Really?"

Dahyun: "Yes really!"

Y/N: "Wouldn't it be hard to go on a date with me?"

Dahyun: "Don't worry I'll make it work!"

Dahyun: "I just really want to see you and I would hate going another day without being able to be with you."

Y/N: "You are so cute! Did you know that?"

Dahyun: "Noo you are the cute one!"

Y/N: "Nooo what do you mean?"

Dahyun: "Ah Y/N I got called over by my choreographer to continue practice, so I have to go soon. What time will we be going?"

Y/N: "I'll pick you up at 6 pm at your dorm"

Dahyun: "Alright I will see you then! Bye I love you!"

Y/N: "I love you too!"

I can't believe we finally are saying I love you to each other normally. I have dreamt of this day... I felt so happy inside.

I saw Irene walking towards me with her plate of food. "So how are you doing Y/N?"

"I am doing good" I smiled at her.

"You look like you found some valuable treasure" She smirked at me as I felt my cheeks starting to warm up.

"What is making you look all happy and giddy? Did something happen to you on your birthday?" She said to me.

"Is it really that obvious?" I looked at her shocked.

"You have a face that isn't very good at hiding things" She laughed at me.

"I never knew! That is so embarrassing!" I hid my face away as she continued to laugh at me.

"Yeah yeah! But hey tell me! What happened?" She said as she waited for me to tell her.

"Well I asked out someone and they said yes" I said to her proudly.

"Woah Y/N, you already moved on from Ryujin???" She said to me in confusion.

"Yeah I suppose I slowly realized that I didn't love Ryujin the way I thought I did" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Well I am happy for you! Who is the lucky person?" I froze for a second.