Traveling to Japan

Day of traveling to Japan~

Y/N's POV

I have been packing my last-minute essentials into my backpack. Honestly... I am not ready to leave yet but I don't have a choice. I reached over to grab my phone to check the time. It is currently 7:30 am. The flight is at 10:30 am. I should head downstairs soon.

"Have you packed up everything Y/N?" I turned around to see Ryujin leaning on the door frame while smiling at me. She seemed to have her arms behind her back.

"I believe so and if I need anything I can buy it there," I told her and then she suddenly walked up to me.

"Close your eyes." I listened to her and closed my eyes. Then I felt something in my hands.

"Open your eyes!" I opened my eyes and saw a green box with a cute little red bow on the top. It reminded me of Christmas colors. When I opened the box I saw two necklaces. They both had a heart shape and you could open it. I opened one of the necklaces and saw a picture of us together on it. I looked at her in shock.

"I love it so much! Thank you babe!" I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I know I won't be there but I just wanted to let you know that even though I am not there physically you can still have a necklace to remember me by. I even have one for myself." I pulled away and smiled at her then leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you" I said to her and she blushed.

"I love you too Y/N" Hearing her say those words again made me smile.

We both put on the necklace and walked downstairs together. I placed my backpack next to my luggage in the living room and headed for the dining table. Ryujin cooked breakfast as I ate and thanked her for the food when I finished eating.

I checked the time and it was 8:30 am. It seems like it is time for me to head to the airport. I went to my luggage and Ryujin helped me carry my bag to the car. She drove me to the airport and once we got there I became noticeably upset.

"Why do you look so sad baby?" Ryujin asked me while we were at the parking lot at the airport. I got out of the car and she went to me.

"I don't want to leave you I am going to miss you so much..." I pouted at her and hugged her. I am not ready to leave her... I haven't separated from her for years.

"I will miss you too... but remember this is for your job! You will be back home soon and if you miss me we can always text and call. I promise I will try to free my time to call you everyday." I smiled at her words. We both got the luggage out of the trunk and she walked me to the front of the airport building.

"I will miss you so much Y/N. I love you a lot! Have a safe trip and make sure to update me when you get there!" She said to me as I noticed she was trying to hold in her tears.

"I will miss you too! I love you so much I promise to be back as soon as I can! I hope you are able to successfully debut! If you debut before I come back I will make sure to celebrate it after! But make sure to invite me to your concerts!" She nodded then leaned in towards me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back and after some time I pulled away.

"Bye Y/N!" She said to me. "Bye Ryujin" I let go of her and headed inside the airport to meet up with Twice. I turned around to wave one more time at Ryujin before going through security. She waved at me while smiling and I smiled back at her then continued to walk.

After checking my luggage in, I sighed in relief. Let me tell you... that was a very long process to go through security and check in my luggage. I thought I was about to be late but luckily it is only 10:15 am. I should probably leave earlier next time. I got my plane ticket and I went to the specific gate I had to go to. Once I saw the number I walked there and then I saw all of Twice waiting for me. They all waved at me and motioned me to come fast.