Interview

Three year later~

Y/N POV

I am laying on the floor looking at the ceiling with Ryujin next to me. I feel overwhelmed and upset about University. I find my friends making it easier for me to go to school but I am exhausted with all of this attention and learning. I just want to give up on school.

"What's wrong Y/N?" She turns her head to look at me looking really concerned while reaching to hold my hand.

"I have been just so tired of school" I say sighing while pouting.

"Why are you tired of school?" Ryujin pouts back towards me.

"I have been studying for so many years and I have never actually had time to do what I want... I feel forced to learn all the time but I don't even know what good it would do for me. If I can at least take off one year to do what I want to do... I would want that." I hold in my tears of frustration. This has built up for years...

"Aww... Y/N I never knew you felt this way..." She rolls over to me and cuddles me and I cuddle her back.

"Well I don't know if you would like this idea... but you love photography right! You should totally interview in JYP! There is an opening for a job interview for being a photographer!" Ryujin starts being excited.

"I need to think about it because I doubt what my parents would yes if I even bring that up to them." I am scared... I don't know what to do... I want to try something new but I am not sure if my parents would approve.

"It's okay! How about you try to interview first and if it goes well you can go to the University and tell them you are taking a year leave... then just tell your parents you are still going to University." She tries to convince me.

"I really don't know... I might give it a shot... at least maybe I can spend more time with you." I push away a little from the hug then I look at her deeply in the eyes. I see her hair in her face then I move it. "cute" that's all I could think. I pull her back to cuddle.

"Hey will you help me out with my interview? I am quite scared..." I made a nervous look on my face as I look at her.

"Of course! I will help you!" She pulls away and stands up then pulls her laptop and starts helping me for the rest of the night.

-

Interview day~

Ryujin shakes my arm to wake me up since I am still asleep.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UPPPPPPP!" She slaps my arm

"Oww what was that for???" I look at her angry.

"Hey! You gotta wake up you have to go to your interview soon" She yanks my arm and makes me fall off my bed.

"I'M SORRY!" She rubs my head and tries to pick me up.

"Whatever" I look at her and walk away to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the interview.

I walk out of the bathroom after showering then get dressed and then walk to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Ryujin back hugs me as I am trying to prepare a smoothie.

"Please don't be mad at me" She puts her head on my shoulder.

"I'm not mad... now eat up" As I walk away to drink my smoothie. After eating I tell her to go to the car since we both are going to JYP entertainment building. When we arrive Ryujin makes me follow her until we reached the front of JYP's office. I look at her nervously.

"It'll be okay! You got this!" She holds my hand then lets go of my hand to go to her training practice. She waves and smiles at me then mouths "good luck!" I knock the door nervously.

"Come in!" I hear a voice through the door. I walk in the door and then stand in front of him.

"Hello! I am Y/N I am 21 years old. I am originally from California and moved to Korea." He told me to sit down.

"So Y/N why are you interested in interviewing for this job?" Jyp asks me as I try to form my words to say.

"I have always had an interest in photography, ever since I was young I would always take photos of scenery, my friends and family. As of right now I am currently taking a year break but I am going to University of Korea majoring in Photography." I smile at him waiting for his response.

"That sounds lovely. Do you have any reference photos I can look at?" I shuffle through my bag to pull out my portfolio. I give it to him. I really do hope he likes them... I nervously wait as I see him flipping through the portfolio.

"Y/N these photos are absolutely stunning! You have a really great eye for photography! You are hired!" JYP stands up and says to me.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" I bow to him in happiness.

"You can start tomorrow! I just want to let you know you will be working with one of the girl groups named Twice" I nod to him. I thank him again and walk out the room.

I see Ryujin waiting for me, I run to her as fast as I could.

"How did it go?" Ryujin excitedly waits for my response.

"I GOT HIRED!" I screamed in happiness.

"I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!" She reaches in and hugs me and I hug her back. But then I saw a girl from behind she was walking with 8 other girls. I think to myself... "Why did she look so familiar??" The girl turns slightly with her mask and cap on and makes eye contact with me. She then suddenly looks away and enters the elevator with the other girls. I thought, "huh that's weird... oh well"

"Hey Y/N wanna come with me to the dance practice room? I want to show you my new dance I learned today!" She pulls me to the dance room.

She starts playing the song she was dancing to and then started dancing to it. She looks really natural it's amazing. She really is idol material... I hope to be able to go to her concerts one day and hopefully get front seats. I laugh at the thought of that and clap for her when she is done.

"Good job! You did so well!" I cheer for her as she finished her choreography.

"We should go home now it's pretty late" She tells me and I stand up and walk with her to the car then drive home.