Dear Niall 10. (The End)

Dear Niall

Do you remember when we first met?

You came up to me and the look of happiness on your face was amazing, you smiled at me with your crooked teeth that I loved dearly and said, "I'm Niall!" At first you were little shy around the boys, but not me. You became my best friend instantly and apparently I became yours. From that day on we told each other everything. We roomed together. We ate together. We sang together. You thought me to play guitar even.

What about when I first told you I loved you?

It was a cool December day and it was Christmas Eve. We were all at your house for the night and you and I were laying in your bed, cuddling because you said it was cold. You rolled over and your blue eyes fluttered open to meet my brown ones.

"Li?" Even though I hated that nickname I still let you call me that.

"Yes Ni?" You rolled your eyes at the smirk on my face but you went on.

"Do you think you and Dani are going to have kids one day?" The question you asked me took me by surprise. Of course at the time I didn't know what to say, didn't know how to lie to you, didn't even know if I was sure about my feelings towards you, but I was honest.

I shook my head at you, my curly fringe tickling my forehead. "No."

You should have seen your face. At the time I didn't find it funny, but now, as I look back at our own immaturity, I find it hilarious how your nose scrunched up and your eye brows met in the middle. "What do you mean no, Liam?"

I shrugged. "I want to have kids with the person I love."

"But don't you love Danielle?" You're blue eyes clouded with confusion.

Again, I shook my head. "No.." I whispered, not really ready to tell you how I felt, but concern rested heavily on my chest. I was worried you wouldn't accept me for who I was. I was afraid to lose my leprechaun.

Those blue eyes I love so very, very much, widened in surprise. "W-what?"

"Niall... Promise not to hate me?" I asked. My heart was beating at a hundred miles an hour and I was so scared for what I did next.

I didn't even give you a chance to answer me. My lips just met yours and you didn't push me off. You didn't try to yell and shout or tell me how disgusted you were with me. You just sat there, slowly, tenderly, oh so tenderly, started to kiss me back. It wasn't a sloppy, wet kiss full of lust, no. This kiss was much more special. It was filled with love. More love than any other kiss we ever shared.

It took a while, a long, slow, while for things to work out and for you to accept me. We were as strong as ever when you finally figured out your sexuality.

Everything played out in my favor until we had to tell your parents.

It was on Christmas Eve and all of the us decided to spend Christmas with you. All of the other boys knew about our relationship and if you remember, they loved it. But that wasn't what I was worried about. I was worried about telling your mum and your father.

"Mum." You spoke timidly.

Maura turned and wiped her flour covered hands on the apron she wore. "Yes hun?"

You squeezed my hand and I gave you a nod, indicating you to go on. "Mum. I know you don't believe in this type of thing, and I know you are totally against it, but I can't help who I am.."