The Nanny: O1

-Kobe in the MM

:Nevaeh M. Parker:

                The next day, 12:32pm

"Kobe!" I shouted from the kitchen

"Yes mwa'am?" He peeked from the corner

"What you, uh, wanna have for lunch?" I asked him

        It's now 12:32 in the afternoon. I wanted to cook something for Kobe before I even thought about myself. Kobe ran clumsly over to me. He jumped and jumped and I pick him up, sitting him on the island.

"Hot dogs and Spaget-ohs"

"Spagetti-O's?"

"I said that" He frowned, playing with the little toy train in his hand

        Laughing, I nodded as I walked around the kitchen. I was so lost, I couldn't really find the cabinet.

        This is gonna take a while...

        My ringtone, Meant To Be by TLC started to play- indicating it was my friend, Tati.

"Hey girl!" She chirped "Whatcha doin'?"

"Trynna find the cabinet" I frowned

        I reached into a little storage cabinet that was above the sink, trying to get some plates or pots. Being me at 5'2, plastic baby cups and measuring utensils came tumbling down. Some fell on me, and a huge measuring bowl fell on my head.

"Oh dear" I dropped my phone on the floor, taking this container off of my head "Is my head really that big?"

        Must've been the hair?

"Hello? Hello?" I heard Tati's voice

        I quickly picked up my phone from off the floor.

"Hi, my bad" I blushed bashfully, picking up the cups

"Did you drop things again?" She asked suspiciously

"Yeah" I said

        I heard a car door slam shut.

"Oh fittle sticks- he's back. Um, I gotta go. I don't think I can be on my phone and-"

"Kobe!" Tyga yelled

"Bye" I hung up on her

        I hurried and picked up the cups, but it seemed as if I was as slow as a snail. I saw all red Nike Air Force 1's appear in my sight. Looking up, I saw Tyga holding Kobe. I muttered something random under my breath and stood up.

"What the hell you did you do?" He questioned, glaring at me as he did so

"Um, I was uh.. Looking for the cabinet and-"

"Did you not see the 2 big doors over there?" He pointed to the white wooden doors with golden knobs "It's not that hard"

        I looked down, playing with my black jacket's sleeves.

"You must seem stupid. I guess I needa use Post-It notes for your dumbass" He retorted

"I'm sorry, I was just being-"

"Clumsy, I know" He scoffed

"Can you stop interupting me, please? I was just saying sorry" I frowned, rolling my eyes

"Maybe if you did your job right, you wouldn't be in this mess, huh?" He questioned, then a smirk crept on his face "And I would fire you, but you seem like a good pet to keep around"