The Nanny: O9

-Song in the MM //It's really relaxing ♥

-UNEDITED

:Nevaeh M. Parker:

        The door bell rang and I got up to answer it. 

"Mic- Why you here?" She put her hand on her hip

"Um, I'm the nanny and-"

"Okay, Ion need no full on description bitch. Where's Michael?" She cut straight to the chase

"Who at the door?" Michael stood beside me "What you want Kenya?"

"I came here to talk to you, but this hoe won't leave"

        She cut her eyes at me. I looked at Michael who looked at me, he motioned his head for me to go back in the house. I quickly nodded.

:Michael "Tyga" Stevenson:

"What you want?" 

"Us"

"This ain't no damn romance bullshit" I shooed her away

"But baby, I want us to be together again. I miss you"

"Aww, really?" I cheesed

"Yes"

"Well, I don't miss you. I don't want you. Go piss on a STD infected toilet seat" I smiled widely

        She stale faced me and I started laughing.

"Really, what ya want?"

"I'm serious Michael. I want us together again. I miss you and Kobe. I'm sorry I abandoned you two and-"

"Abandoned? We were doing fine without you and still are" I stated

"Is it because that ugly bitch came in the picture?" She snapped

"What ugly bitch? You?" 

"No, her" She pointed in the house

"Her" I pointed at Kenya

"Michael"

"Slut"

"I'm so fucking serious. If you're choosing her over me-"

"You ain't even a choice. So please dismiss me with all that fuck you came up to my house wit'. I'm sorry, Kenya, but since you left, we were over. So I don't know why you come back now"

"Because you know I'm supposed to be the one living with you. You being happy with me and only me, so if that can't happen, I'll fuck everything you got and that little bitch you got in the house, up"

"Get off my damn steps, man" 

        She starting to piss me off. How you gone talk about everything I own and somebody I'm falling for like that?

"You can't fall for her, Michael. She's just a charity case, she's just the nanny" Kenya shrugged

"Bye"

        I went back in the house and slammed the door in her face. I heard a crack, letting me know I hit her nose. She kept ringing the door bell.

        Groaning, I went to get her a band-aid and threw it out the door.

"Fetch, bitch" I closed the door again

        Get it? Cause bitch means female dog and dogs fetch things, so I said fetch- okay...

        I went back into the living room to see Kobe and Nevaeh laying on the floor as if they were counting stars. A song was blasting through the TV as they just stayed still.