The Nanny: 23

-Trailer for the sequel is below (I recommend trying to re-type it in the URL box)
https://youtu.be/8CsHDQmIYm8  

-Nevaeh photoshoot picture in the MM

2 weeks later, Friday, 12:02pm

:Michael "Tyga" Stevenson:

"Tyga! Is this the girl you hired to be your son's nanny?" A reporter shouted

Nevaeh whispered in my ear, "Can we go home?" 

"No... You're gonna have to get used to it, baby" I kissed her lips "It's not that bad"

"I actually did forget you was a famous rapper" She sighed 

Chuckling, we walked into Subway. 

"Why can't we just order pizza or Chinese food? Wait, how about both?" She rambled

"You sure must be hungry... You're never this hungry" I lifted my eyebrow "PMS?"

Her face turned red and she rolled her eyes. She looked away from me and looked at the menu to see what she wanted.

"You made mommy mad" Kobe tugged on my red and black flannel "You should give yo'self a spankin'" 

"Kobe hush" I picked him up and he took my hat, putting it on his head

People and paparazzi took various amounts of pictures of us, making me get slightly annoyed. Nevaeh ordered her food and she went over to the cash register, waiting for me and Kobe to finish. Once we did, she took out her wallet, making me snatch it from her hand.

"What in the world, Michael" She seethed 

"I'm paying, you know I always do"

"That's the point- now give me my wallet..."

"I'm not gone argue with you, just be quiet so I can pay and we'll all be happy. Kay?" I smiled

She groaned and just stood to the side. Kobe got down and went to Nevaeh. 

We were now in the car, on our way to a photo shoot I signed Nevaeh up for. She wanted to know what it was like to see herself in a magazine, so this is her chance. She doesn't know, because she assumes we're going here for a photoshoot for my music video. 

2:07pm

I sat in a chair as I waited for Nevaeh to come out and get started. 

I felt a slap go upside my head, making me hiss and turn around. Nobody was there and I turned back around, seeing Nevaeh standing in front of me. She was wearing these white and orange shorts, with a matching top. Licking my lips as I examined her legs, she slapped me again. 

"Would you stop?!" I half-shouted

"Why am I here? I didn't know I had do something like this again- you liar" She pouted "I have to stand and pose and try to be cute- do you not know how much work that is? Gosh, you're evil. I can easily be watching re-runs of The Parkers. Yes, my last name is very special" 

"Are you okay?"

"I mean, I am kind of nervous" She messed with her fingers

"Aye, it's okay. It's just a few snaps and you're done" I smiled

I pulled her onto my lap. She crossed her arms over her chest, not wanting to wrap them around my neck like she always do. 

"I'm cold, sorry" She said

I nodded, kissing her lips as I rubbed her inner thighs. 

"Oh hell no," I felt a wad of newspaper hitting the side of my head