I'll Fix You If It Kills Me >.<

A/N Song in the side goes with the veryyyyyy end(: Sorry it's kinda short but at least it's cute :3

Atlanta POV

            Waking up before River is not exactly what I had in mind. I wish he had woken up first. Oh well! I have a sudden realization. I didn’t tell my twin anything about where I’m at or how long I’ll be gone or anything. Oh! I NEED to tell her about River. I get chills just at the thought of him. I tiptoe to River’s living room looking for a phone. I walk around the couch, by the television, and the fireplace. No phone. “Okay then…..” I whisper, walking into the kitchen. I slither through the kitchen, by the stove, by the fridge, and by the table. “Where’s the damn phone?!” I say, a bit louder than I meant to. I cringe when I hear the bed move from the other room. River struts in. “Morning beautiful,” he says, hugging me by the waist. I peck him on the cheek. “Do you happen to have a phone lying around anywhere?” I ask innocently. “Of course!” He says, excited for no reason at all. River strides to the closet by the front door and opens it. I look at him like he’s crazy. Then I hear a phone ringing. “What? Where’s that…” I get cut off when River walks out with the phone in his hand. He smiles. “No, I told you I’m not coming in all week. I’m on vacation……………Of course not……….I dealt with all the cases before I left………..That’s not my problem……..Sounds personal…..*laughs*………………..Tell him I said wassup man *chuckles*…………………Sorry, I gotta get back to my lady………….Yes she is very beautiful *looks at me*………” River talks to someone I take to be calling form work. I blush. Is he talking about me? I hardly know him. He could be a serial killer for all I know. I mean I just have this absolutely amazing feeling about him but who knows? Really. “…..I wasn’t kidding……….Who knows if I’ll ever get back to work…………I don’t want to leave her there………..*gets a bit quieter* I have this feeling about her. I’ve never felt it…………..Yeah, yeah like that…………When I first saw her, I just knew…………..I can’t wait for you to meet her…………I know she’s scared………..No! Why in the hell would I do that?............It’s all up for her to decide………I want it to mean something you know………..*laughs* Oh shut up………..You are just jealous that I am romantic and a sweet heart *Smiles*……………..I AM NOT COINCIDED!!! Atlanta, am I coincided?” He turns, asking me. “UH, not that I’ve noticed,” I slightly stutter. “SEE!!!!!...............Get back to work!...........Hahaha Love ya too, man……..See ya tonight,” River hangs up. Then it dawns on me. The phone is in…..the closet. “Now, why the hell is the phone in the closet? Can’t you have it out here like a normal person?” I ask. “Since when am I normal?” He asks, chuckling.  “Actually, you are wayyyyy beyond what goes on in a normal day of my life. You are the kind of normal in a girl’s fantasy. No, not like that, ya sicko,” We both laugh. He makes an “ew” face of a five year old and I about fall over. “You are so adorable! Who am I meeting tonight?” I ask curiously, forgetting for a moment about calling my sister. “Oh, just my buddy Jasper. He’s pretty awesome.” River chuckles. “Oh Jasper, don’t be too intimidated by his…..what’s the word?......Loudness, obnoxious behavior, ‘manly’ demeanor.” He put air quotes around manly. I just giggle, then ask for permission to use his phone to call Blaine. River responds, “Just don’t take like thirty hours. ‘Cause like that would make me sad and like yeah. I would get to like spend like time with you like this whole time. Like I’m totally making breakfast and like you need to like eat because like food is like tots delish!” I bust up laughing and sit in the closet, dialing the club’s number with our extension. *ring ring* Dang! This is like a little phone booth. It has random pictures of people from magazines and stickers and this nifty little chair. Haha I said nifty. “Hello….hello????” Blaine snaps me out of my silly little thoughts. “Blaine!!! I’m okay. Do not fret young one!” I say happily to my twin. “I came out first! And I’m glad you are alright. Where are you?? Boss was asking about you.” She sounds out of breath, which scares the shit outta me. “I’m at River’s house. I didn’t have to do anything last night! OMG right?! Anywhore, I’ll be back in a week. He’s soooo amazing like we just cuddled and watched movies until he fell asleep and I was bawling because of the sadness of A Walk to Remember. I have a REALLLLLY good feeling about him. He was whispering stuff in his sleep. *whispers* He told me he will get me out of the hellhole if it’s the last thing he does.” My twin gasps, “I already like him. I really hope you get out. I know Jeremiah is trying but I have a feeling he will be too late. If River can get you out, go for it. I’ll find a way. Just remember that. I gotta go. Love you.” “Love you too twin. I’m praying for you.” *Click* I make my way to the tiny table in River’s kitchen. He sets a plate full of delicious looking food in front of me, kissing my forehead as he walks back to get himself some. “Yum!! I haven’t had food this good since-” I stop. “Since what?” He asks innocently. I shake my head and stuff my mouth full. “Okayy, if you don’t feel comfortable, you don’t have to tell me.” “Awww….” I say, food falling out of my mouth. “Ewwwww,” River says in a little kid tone. “That’s yucky Atlanta. Why you do stuffs like that?” I swallow before continuing my laughter. He plants himself across from me. When we are both finished and our plates are in the sink, River escorts me to the couch, where I get comfy on his chest. After a long, peaceful silence, River speaks quietly. “I’ll fix you if it kills me. I’ll show you how not to be scared anymore. Just what it means to have fun. I promise you this.” I lay there and cry.