Can't do this.....</3

Jeremiah POV

          “I am 18! You do not control me or my life ANYMORE! I will find a way to get MY siblings away from you freaking drug whores who should go die for sending your own children to prostitution. Goodbye.........See you in court, bastards!” I scream, slamming the door. I get into my ’73 Chevy c10 black truck with pink flames. I drive down that dusty ol’ road with all the hubbub of my childhood rushing through my mind. This happens every time I get in a fight with those idiot heroine stoners. I can’t believe that those bastards could send my three innocent sisters to go screw some random people and show themselves to a bunch of strangers!! Gah!! It’s just so aggravating and they are so oblivious of what’s going on around them to notice that they took all their innocent girls everything away from them. Only I want and can save them. I pull off into an empty corn field and park. I let out a scream that I had been holding in for some time. I look down at my phone. 2 missed calls. They are from Blaine. I press the voicemail button and listen. “H-Hi, um, yeah hi Jeremiah. P-puh-please come tonight. I j-just don’t know how much I, um, well, we, can take anymore. I h-had that dream again. You-You know, the one about.....the past. I guess you could call it that. Isis i-i-is telling me that you aren’t coming and Josh is g-going to try to get the c-contract lengthened. P-PLEASE!!!! Please d-don’t let them do that! Please.........I love y-you Jeremiah. I miss you.” Blaine was sobbing, almost violently. I could hear Isis in the background screaming at her to get off the phone and ‘go fuck 10 more guys’ so that she(Isis) doesn’t get yelled at for her ‘screw-up of a sister’ didn’t meet her quota. I feel hot tears run down my face. I reach to my glove box and it opens. There I see......my razor. I haven’t used that in almost a year. Better late than never. I need some release. For Blaine, Atlanta, and Sky. I pop the blade out of the razor and set it on my arm. I need to get them out, now. I can’t keep getting these calls from the broken girls I call the sisters I love. Isis I really couldn’t give a fuck about right now. She’s a whore anyway. Now, Josh, on the other hand, he’s my brother. I know, Isis is my sister but I never did like her. I love Josh, not the way he approaches things and what he bases his decisions on. I press the razor into my wrist and slowly glide it down my arm, causing blood to trickle down onto the seat. I bask in the ‘glory’ of relief. I really need this. It feels so good. This should help get me motivated to go to the horrid “gentleman’s” club. I mentally do air quotes around gentleman’s. “Ha! Gentleman’s club, more like pervy, old, desperate men’s club,” I say to myself. I find my clean ‘blood’ rag and clean up my arm and any blood that I can. Once that’s completed, I head towards that terrible disgusting place. It’s time to visit my sisters. That makes me sick just to think about. I pull up in front and decide I wouldn’t be caught dead at a place like this. Deciding to park in the back, I call the phone, praying to God that Blaine would pick up and not Isis. “He-hello?” Atlanta answers. “Oh thank goodness! It’s you, Atlanta. First of all, I love you sooooo much. Second, tell Blaine I kept my promise. Kay, I gotta go,” I say, tearing threatening to flow rapidly. I hold back, hanging up. I get in easily now that I have a real I.D. I get back to where the girls’ dressing rooms are and one of the poor innocents walk out. Please don’t recognize me. Please. I mentally plead. She glances up and smiles with a hint of fear in her eyes. “Hello sir,” she says humbly. “Don’t worry about me. I won’t hurt you, I promise. I, in fact, hate the idea of this whole environment. But don’t let me hold you back, I don’t want you to get hurt ‘cause of me,” I say in all honesty. She nods and hugs me, walking to the stage area. I continue walking towards, where I hope, is my little sister’s rooms.  I accidently bump into an older looking man. “Sorry,” I mumble, trying to pass by. “Hey!” I try not to turn around. “I think I know you.” Crap! I turn around. “Oh Lordy! You’re......”

A/N OOOOOOOOH! Cliffhanger!!! :D Kay, thanks for reading guys! Please comment and vote. I would really REALLY appreciate it. Love you<3