𝟯.𝟱

"Don't even bother asking my brother for help, he's only loyal to me." Kenji said lowly.

Yeah and a good pussy will let men do anything for you. I said to myself not that I would fuck Kurosawa, but I did see how he looked at me, I could use that to my advantage.

"Kireina, do you hear me, don't try anything I already warned you, you see what happens if I'm angry." He spat, as he reached towards me, which made me flinched and he stared angrily at me.

"I'll never lay a hand on you again, but I will make you regret making me angry." He replied as he got out of bed.

I stared at his ass, as he walked into the bathroom, I kissed my teeth and rolled over on the bed on his side, I felt something with my hand so I pulled it out, his phone. Should I try using it? He might have left it there on purpose. I sat there for a few minutes pondering in my thoughts, when I put it back, I heard him.

" Ī musume" He replied as he leaned across the bathroom door with his arms crossed.

(T/A : Good Girl)

"You're learning. I'm glad you didn't do anything stupid." he said, as he turned around and head in the shower.

I kissed my teeth, what he didn't know about me was that I can be stubborn as shit sometimes, I grabbed his phone and dialled the number I knew by heart, it took three ring for him to pick up.

"Hello." the familiar voice I heard, which brought tears in my eyes, I missed him. "Jamal" I whimpered softly, "Help me." , I quickly muttered out where I was, although I didn't know the exact location I only knew the town. I quickly hung up, when I heard the water stopped running.

My hands begun shaking as the phone fell out of my hands I quickly picked it up and deleted the call history as my hands shook nervously. I placed back his phone where he left it and rolled over on my side.

Kenji stepped out of the bathroom with the towel hanging dangerously low on his waist, his hair damp from the water, he had an extra towel in his hands drying his hair. I could feel his eyes on me.

He walked over  and crouched down on his legs, "I know it may sound hard to believe but I won't hurt you, I really like you, the sooner you stop trying to leave me the sooner you'll realise it, why can't you just give me a chance" he said lowly.

"Maybe if you acted like a normal human being then maybe I would, then again I told you I have a boyfr-" I almost spat out.

His eyes pierced into mine, and his hand squeezing my thighs, daring me to finish what I was going to say.

I bit her lower lip, and looked away. "I'm not yours you know, I'm not an object you can just claim."

"I know that," he replied, "Yet I still want you so bad."

A knock on the door interrupted them, he gently caressed my cheek and stood up. "Who is it?" he asked.

"Sir it's me." the other person replied. "She's here again."

He cussed in Japanese, then replied back to the person behind the door. He got dressed putting on his suit and tie, seems like he's going to work today I could try to use this to my advantage.

After he finished, he took his hair out of that messy bun, leaving his hair falling on his shoulders, he let out a heavy sigh. "Stay here." He commanded, as he left the bedroom to go downstairs.

I ignored him, as he left, I slowly got up out of the bed and went to the door, after opening it slowly I tried peeping down stairs, which I saw a tall black hair woman with glasses, he grabbed he by her arm pulling her into the other room, out of my sight. Now me being nosy decided to go down to eavedrop. I quielty head down the stairs then sneakily went to the wall of the sitting room, I peeped, and saw them arguing I didnt know what the were saying but based in their body language especially his I knew the converstion wasnt pleasant. She touched his hand gently, which he threw off. They continue chatting, which made no sense to me now I'm like why the heck did I try to eavesdrop when they speak a whole different language. I back up off the wall, and walked back to the entrance door. I pulled open the door, and was kinda shocked that it opened, I guess he forgot to lock it after that woman came.