𝗦𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀

He grabbed my throat as he slammed my head against the wall. He flared up, his pupils dilating and his eyes getting darker. I looked at his handsome face, wondering how someone so beautiful could be the devil. He had his hair in a half up half down bun, my eyes drifted from his hair to his thick angled bushy eyebrows to his small eyes hooded eyes, his eyes burn with anger as he looked into mine. Before my lips drop to his lips, he smashed his lips onto mine closing the gap between us engulfing me with his lips, as he moved he bit down on my lower lip, I whimpered and grabbed his well toned arms.

When he pulled back he grabbed me by the arms and pulled me out of the apartment. When we reach the parking lot he threw me against the car, I moaned in pain as my back collided with the car.

"Kenji stop please, I can explain I- I wasn't trying to leave you I promise" I whimpered as the tears stream down my cheek. If looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under, with the way he starred me down. I flinched when he came closer to me.

"You're mine, kireina don't think for a second that I'll let you go." He stated as he looked at me, he opened the car door, "Get In."

I obliged and enter the car, my cheeks were hot and my eyes puffy from the tears. I sniffled as I wiped my tears. If I had a time machine I'd run for the hills when I met him, we should have never met. I curse myself for finding him attractive, but he truly was beautiful I glance at him through the corner of my eyes as we drove in silence.

He broke the silence by apologising. Here we go again, I mumbled under my breath. "I'm sorry baby, you know how I get sometimes I thought you were trying to leave me."

I wanted to ignore him, but I knew I couldn't that would just make him angrier. " You can't just keep jumping to conclusion Kenji, I'm sick and tired of you assuming the worst then taking it out on me it's not fair." And yeah If I had the chance I would leave you so fast and return back to the Caribbean. She said that part to herself, she didn't felt like getting hit.

"I know Leila, I'll do better I promise." He replied, taking my hands into his.

I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth softly. Empty promises.