𝟰.𝟬

He removed the shackle off my feet, my hands instantly went down rubbing my ankles. I look around the dimly lot room. He pulled me up, grabbing me by my arm. "You will eat kireina." He stated as he dragged me downstairs.

"Riyuki." He called out for the chef. The chef answered, as we entered the kitchen, he plopped me down in a seat and began putting food on my plate from the dishes. "Eat." He stated.

I folded my hand across my chest, refusing to eat, until he cursed in japanese and grabbed my chin forcing me to open my mouth and shove some food inside. I almost melted because it was too good but I had to stand on business, I couldnt fold.

"Don't test me kireina. Unless you want more blood on your hands I suggest you eat." He glared at me.

I glared at him, then scoff, as I picked up a fork, and began eating. I managed to convince msyelf I wasnt caving in it's just food plus it didnt do anything to me, Riyuki didnt do anything to me so it's completely fine if I eat his food. I savoured the food each time it touched my tongue, I forgot how long I havent eaten, I scoffed down the food, each time he would put portion on my plate with his chopticks I would devour it. After I felt my stomach bursting, I place my fork down and exhaled. I could feel my bloated tummy underneath his t-shirt on my body.

"I musume" he replied. He stood up and gave a nod to Riyuki, thanking him then he place a kiss on ny head. Speaking of my head, I just knew my hair was gonna frizz. My silkpress hair wont last this long, I have none of my product here, even though He said he would bring the rest of my suff over. I desperately would need my hair supplies to tame my mane.

"I have to go kireina, I'll see you tonight and don't do anything stupid." He whispered in my ear. His warm breathe lingering at my ear, I pulled away from him, as my ears were sensitive and nodded.

"Words Beibi." He commanded.

"Whatever," I mumbled underneath my breathe.

"What was that?" He asked once more.

"I understand." I replied.

He nodded and with that he left the room. I sighed out loud, leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet the only sound that could be heard was Riyuki clearing the sound of the maid clearing the dishes. My mind pondered onto Jamal, will he come for me? I started second guessing even if he does come what can he do? Kenji has a whole army behind him. Theres no way he can just waltz in here and take me. I need to think of something, maybe I can put on an act, get him to trust me. Then I can strike, but first I need to contact Jamal so he doesnt show up randomly, I dont think I have it in me to know that he could die because of me.

I left the kitchen and entered the sitting room near the kitchen, I looked at the couch and the bar area, it was only last month that Kenji and I had a drink here and talking normally, before I che- I shook my head scanning the place looking for any cameras and any house phone. There wasnt any cameras, well atleast none that I could see with naked eye. I wondered that if I use the phone will he be able to check it?

I paced around the living room, with my hand in my mouth nibbling on my nail. Fuck it. Should I wait for Kenji to come home and borrow his phone? It would probably take a lot of convincing, but I'm trying to earn his trust so maybe I should wait. I dropped my body in the couch laying there with my eyes close.

Can I see myself living here permanently with him?

If it was under different circumstances maybe but right now I know for sure no.

.

I probably fell asleep downstairs, because when I woke up I was upstairs on the bed. I lifted myself up leaning on my elbow, as I looked around, my hand went to my hair, then back on the bed I felt sonwthing beside me. My bonnet, did it fell off my head? Did he place it on my head? I got up out of the bed and walked towards the window, pulling the curtain slightly, the sun was down. Looks like he came home. I then heard the sound of the shower running, he's in the bathroom.