Chapter 1

Hope you guys like it😊
________________________________

Y/n POV

Birds were chirping everything peaceful. Not my life. I am actually depressed in inside But I show that I am okay on outside.

Well I was not like this always but some recent events changed everything.

It all Started........

FLASHBACK

I was in the garden watering the plants.

???: ONI CHAN!!! WAKE UP!!!!

That was Kotori Itsuka waking her brother (adopted) Brother Shido Itsuka.

Well I was also adopted by Itsuka family but still I decided to keep my Last Name. My name is Y/n L/n. And I still don't know whether I should call them Brother and Sister or not.

Shido walked down and started to prepare breakfast.

I walked in the living room.

Y/n: Yo Shido Good Morning.

Shido: Good Morning Y/n.

Then he started preparing breakfast.

Kotori was going to eat a lolipop but I stopped her hand.

Y/n: Stop Right there.

Kotori: EEH!!! No pls no!

Y/n: After Breakfast.

But she snatched it away anyhow.

Y/n: But eat your breakfast okay?

Kotori: Yes!!

I then started helping Shido preparing breakfast.

*Timeskip*

Well now I was sitting in our classroom. Shido, Tonomachi was in the same class as me. Well I was sitting alone Shido was talking to Origami. Everyone call her Super genius but I still call her Origami. I think Shido don't know that Origami has a crush on Shido.

Then Tama-Chan entered the class.

We then started studying but all of the things got interrupted when......

SPACEQUAKE ALARM RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGS

Tamae was scared so I calmed her down and told her to evacuate everyone to the shelter.

*IN THE SHELTER*

We were in the shelter waiting for the Spacequakes to get finished. And guess what I was taking a nap.

Shido POV

I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully I looked towards the navigation app in my phone hoping that she would have gone to a Shelter but she was at the Cafeteria as she promised.

I ran towards the Cafeteria.

*Timeskip*

Well now I was in the Command Room of Fraxinux after seeing a lot of things. My sister is the Commander if this Airship. Then something hit my mind.

Shido: Hey Kotori.

Kotori: What is it?

Shido: Well what about Y/n did he know about all this stuff.

Kotori: No. And don't tell him it's not required to tell him.

Shido: But why?

Kotori: Because he will be a useless member of Ratotskar. And we don't require useless member.