New Beginnings : part 1

*LAST CHAPTER*

Duke University Graduation

Jayson

"You know I would do everything and I mean everything in my power to make you happy." I say looking into her eyes letting her know everything I say is real. "Come with me Alayna." I say holding her hand while she makes her decision.

*One week later Brooklyn*
Brooklyn Apartment

Alayna

The decision to go with Jayson was tough, I didn't think I was would say yes to the great life we'll be achieving, I guess love is in the air once you find it.

We are now in Brooklyn for the 2017 NBA draft. I'm extremely excited for Jayson but I know he's nervous every time the days and hours get closer.

Here I am taking my shower after a great morning sex. If you know how it feels after a freaky morning, you just never wanna get up.

I got dressed because Brandy and I had plans to go shopping. Brandy is like a mom to me, ever since Jayson first introduced me to her. Everything about her was so powerful and how she's beyond a phenomenal woman. As I got back to the room Jayson was sound asleep after our romance in the sheets. "Taco get up!" I shook him so he'd risen from his sleep. "Let me sleep." He said in his mumbling deep voice. "I thought you had a meeting with some different coaches all around the city?" I asked putting on my shoes.

Jayson grabs his phone scanning through his notifications. "Nah I'm not going to that." He says sounding frustrated. "Why wasssup?" I asked looking at him from sitting on the bed. "They might put me as the third pick." He says still so flustered by the decision. "Isn't that a good thing?" I asked all confused. "Yea but if they do that I'll probably go to the Celtics. And you know I wanna play in Phoenix. That city is better for us. Fuck that I'm not playing in front of Brad Stevens." Jayson says as he tosses his phone onto the bed laying his two hands on his head.

I knew Jayson would love it in Phoenix, a huge house with a huge pool, a beautiful sunset with amazing view, how could you not want that? On the real note sometimes things that doesn't go your way ends up being a good cause.

I stared at Jayson for a while before climbing back in our bed. "Just because it's not Phoenix don't mean your plan won't be achieved Jay. I thought you wanted to become the Most Valuable Player." I asked making my point. "You know I do." He says giving me his full attention. "How would you become MVP if you're with Devin Booker. He's the star of that team." I said making him summarize Devin Booker future with the Suns team. "What's your point though Lena." He asked setting himself up this time. "My point is. Boston doesn't have an MVP, everything you've work hard for doesn't have to be beyond your hand. Make Boston your next Saint Lou city." I said making him smile a bit, knowing he'd be the best in the East.

I gave Jayson a kiss and he cups my face with his hand. "Yea maybe that can work." He said still kissing my cheeks and my soft temple. "Okay, okay, okay, I promise you're mom I'd go shopping with her." I said giving Jayson one more kiss before grabbing my purse to bead out.

A Day Later,
Draft Day

Today's finally the day Jayson's been waiting for. Of course the anxiety was building inside of him but isn't that why I'm here? My support won't ever leave his side no matter what.

Jayson and I are getting ready for the Draft and of course we have to dress to empress. As I mesh my contour together with my foundation, I scan Jayson through the mirror in our room. He looks so damn good in his suit and his dressed up shoes, I swear someone needs to have him on a magazine cover. "Damn, you look nice." He said scanning me up and down. "Thank you baby so do you." I said smiling while I put on my light lipstick.

Jayson approaches my body from behind me and kisses my neck

Jayson approaches my body from behind me and kisses my neck. "Can we do it one more time." He asks while grabbing my hips manufacturing from my behind onto his pants. "No Jay, if we do we'll be late." I said getting out of his hold and putting my shoes on. A knock appears at the door knowing that's Brandy and some of Jayson's family members. I grab my things to head out and we did.

Draft Day

Draft Day

Jayson

"With the 1st pick in the NBA draft, the 76ers select"... Moments later
"With the 3rd pick in the 2017 NBA draft, The Boston Celtics select, Jayson Tatum."

The crowd shared the room with applauses, I up from my seat hugging my family members Alayna as well. My family were the loudest in the crowd but that just shows they're proud. As I get on stage I shook the announcer hand, got my hat and took pictures. I wasn't surprised that the Boston Celtics chose me, either way I'm going out there to prove how amazing I am at this game.

Man this is a dream come true, this is what I've been working so hard for, now that I've achieved it, it's still a new beginning. I can't wait for the season to start and show people where I'm from. People are going to notice me as the start of this team, that's a fact.

Let me know what you think😊
Hope you all enjoyed this.