Choices

2 months Later,
December
Celtics Gym Facility

Jayson

Here I am in the gym as always working on my plays, shots, movements to become better. I still need more practice to become Most Valuable Player, I wanna step up my game of course. I have to be the leader of my ship some day. I've been in the NBA for three months now and I must say it's frustrating and how my schedule is. Alayna and I haven't been on a date in a very long time, especially because her schedule is off balanced as well. Lately I've been thinking about marriage. I know, I'm all young and all but like I said this woman just makes me happy and pushes me at my lowest and highest when I need her too. Honestly who wouldn't want a woman like her, she's her own boss for sure.

As I think of Alayna I decided to take her on special date once I'm on my break. This week is the last week of games for most teams in the state. Not to mention I haven't forgotten
Christmas is coming up too I can't wait to surprise Alayna.

Jayson
Resident

After 5 hours of training, working on plays, shootings I finally took an hot shower and connect with my baby girl Alayna. There are times when I'm on the road and she's home, there's times when she is home I'm on the road. I'd pray every night to have special moments with Alayna, I'm just glad she's not that type of woman that gets frustrated with these types of issues, she just works it out, I am very blessed for that.

I made my way down to the kitchen putting on a clean shirt before stepping into the kitchen. "Smells bomb as hell in here." I said scanning the table full of delicious dishes. "Yes yes, fried vegetables, you need more of them." Alayna says as I rolled my eyes knowing she made these on purpose . "Look as an athlete you need more healthy platters as you can get and I'm switching things up too." She says as she gets a plate adding it to the table where the rest of the delicious trays of meals were. "Aight mother, I'll eat it." I said in a aggravated tone. After the delicious trays of food that I wasn't expecting to enjoy, the meal turned out to be delicious. The night ended well after some love making and watching Power. Man I miss moments like this.

Next Day

Sometimes I'd rather not be in the NBA for personal reasons, My mom isn't always with me or my dad and Alayna. Sometimes I have no one by my side when I need them to be but I know their hundred percent supportive of me when I'm on the road or not. "Can't believe you're leaving again, you just got back." Alayna says hugging me from behind as I pack my suitcase with matching sets of clothing. "I know baby girl, I promise when I get back I'll take you on a date." I said as I step out of her hold and packed up some shoes.

Alayna stands with her arms folded and her expression looking pissed. I sat on the bed facing her allowing my hands grip her behind. "Listen I promise I got you, I'll be off for a couple days when I get back. Ya fine ass will have all my attention." I say gazing deeply into her eyes. "I guess you can make it work." She says as she pushes me flat on the bed letting her body appear on mine. "Before you go, I need one more round." She said as she makes her way down to my pants while unzipping it. "One more around it is." I said as we continue with our business.

Denver, Colorado
End of the Game

We beat the Denver Nuggets by 5 having a little celebration about it. Marcus played great and the rest of the team did too. It was very loud in the locker room but that didn't stop us from getting ready. I get dressed and put on my jewelry as I at down checking my messages, Twitter and Instagram.

Momma 🤍: You'd did ya thang like you said Champ !! Super proud keep killin it and let them know where we from! ❤️🔒