New Beginnings: Part 3

Boston
Massachusetts,
A few weeks later
Jayson Residents

Alayna

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" I ask Jayson while he packs up for his 2 week road game. "Nah baby, you gotta stay here and work." He says still packing his clothes and shoes. This will be the longest I've been without Jay and it's already frustrating me. "Aight baby girl, don't worry okay you'll be good." He says while making his way down the stairs as I helped him along with his last luggage.

I helped Jayson put his bags in the trunk of his mother's car and gave him a kiss making it passionate. "I'll call you when I land alright." He says as he steps in the car. "Be safe!" I said as the car drives away and I head back into the house locking the front and back doors.

As I went back to my room I scan the room feeling a bit emotional, not the fact that Jayson was gone but the fact that I had no one here to support me through my first photo shoot. I know I can handle it but sometimes there's always a spot inside of me where I cannot function without Jayson.

I took myself a shower and looked in my closet to find something comfortable to wear. Instead I found a couple boxes that were delivered to me last week. The boxes were from the company of *WOMANS FINISHLINE* I opened the boxes reading a little message on the card.

Hello new Face of Woman's FinishLine!!
We bring these special new sets of gear,clothing and shoes to provide your very own post on Twitter,Facebook,Instagram etc. We're very excited for you to join us in our company and can't wait to work with you. See you next week and Swagger UP !!

All I could do was smile in relief of how quickly this escalated for me. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to get an opportunity like this. The clothes, the gear, the shoes are extremely dope. As I tried them on I looked into the mirror and told myself I needed to tone my body a bit more. And of course the next day I take on the 2 week workout challenge.

A week later
L.A, California
FinishLine Studio

I walked into the building with my gym bag and my water bottle scanning through the halls glancing up and down

I walked into the building with my gym bag and my water bottle scanning through the halls glancing up and down. As I stand glancing at
the entire building a man approaches me.

The man had approached me and scanned me up and down as he questioned who am I. "Hi, you must be Alayna Santo's right?" He questioned as I nodded in relief. "Yes I am" I answered as he moved his arm in a direction of where I'd be settled. "Alright, come with me. Here is your where you'll be taking photos, we do have green screens, as some of the projects will be in different locations around the world and sometimes here on the stage. Here is your locker, and your key will be in your own dressing room. And here is your makeup station. The girls and men will get you right." He says quickly and showing me rooms that amazes me.