The Guilt : Part 2

That Night
The Cavs Game
Locker Room

Jayson

We lost by a couple points in the fourth quarter. Even though I dropped almost 40 on LeBron the game felt like a win. I called Alayna letting her know I'd be attending one of my teammates party. She didn't answer for some reason but I did leave her a text message. The team and I got into our cars heading off to the party.

The party

Everyone at the party was having a great time of course, I was chilling myself, hanging with the boys and cooling with the guests. Photos were taken and more drinks were filled. I had no idea that my teammates were inviting strippers knowing I have a beauty at home waiting on me. Females were dancing, shaking everything they own, naked too. Man these guys are gonna get me killed. "You know, it's called stocking Jayson." As Tina appeared beside me wearing a tight dress with her booty popping out. "Nah I think your stocking me." I said as she smiles looking into the crowd.

Tina was looking absolutely fine, she is fire, all flames. "I'm sorry I interrupted your dinner." She'd said as she take a sip of her drink. "It's aight." I said looking down at my cup. "Are you staying all night?" She questioned me as I stare into her eyes, I seem to get lost in them making my response late. "Yea, I might." I said as she smiles. "Great" she said as she walks off letting her booty bounce side to side. My teammates start to share a couple comments about how fine Tina is. All I did was glance at her in the crowd as she dances with some of her girlfriends.

Moments later I started to feel dizzy as heck and still a cup of liquid was in my hand. I only had about 3 shots and full cup. As I sit with my teammates at the table outside I continue to watch them play cards. Tina comes along with another shot in her hand asking if I'd like another one. "Nah. I'm good, I'm already fucked up." I said as I stroke my face with one hand. "Yea, definitely you had enough, you should sleep upstairs." She says as I disagree with her but she'd pull my arm up and took control of it. Tina takes me upstairs helping me lay on the bed. At one point I couldn't resist her gorgeous body, it's an amazing view, I cuffed her booty a bit as she removes my hand. Tina stares into my eyes for a moment and things heated up quickly, next thing we were in the shower making love.

That Morning
Tatum Resident
6am

Alayna

It's 6am and I haven't slept all night not hearing a word from Jayson. He did message me saying about a party but he'd tell me a time zone of his appearance of being back. I called his phone and it went straight to voicemail. I hope everything is fine and he's alright. Moments later I hear the front door monitor speak, knowing it's Jayson that's home. I quickly made my way downstairs seeing Jayson looking completely wasted.

I turned on the lights from the hallway to the living room with my arms folded as I stare directly at him. "Baby you awake?" He says taking off his shoes. "Of course I'd be awake. What happened to going out and not telling me when you'll be back?" I questioned him with a serious tone. "My phone died aight, I'm good babe. Ima be upstairs sleeping. That party was lit not gonna lie." He says as walking by me going up the stairs while taking off his shirt leaving it on the floor.

I glanced at the living room, having memories about Jayson and I. How he used to tell me everything. We'd never once lied to each other, this new life as changed him completely and Im sick believing his every word. I'm going to set this straight right now.