Chapter 9

VOTE AND COMMENT! PLEASE..^.^

----------/----------//------------/----------//----------

Scott's POV

As we came into the clearing Xavier ran behind a tree and stashed his clothes. Raising my eyebrow at him as he came back. He usually just does it unaffected by the people around him. Well of course they'd have to be a Shifter.

Coming to stand beside me he whines and nudges me towards a tree. Laughing I ignore his meaning and jogged ahead of him towards the woods.

"Catch me if you can!" I challenged him running full speed dodging many branches and rocks. Twisting through the intertwining limbs of the randomly placed tree branches and stumps I felt and heard his light and sneaky paws coming up behind me about 5 yards back. Xavier is one of my trusted pack warriors.

Not that I don't trust easily I just can't help it... You see I have a trust issue and me having the temper of a wild dog (pun intended..:D) doesn't really help much.

Zuri once told me when we were little that I might be Bipolar because I have the blood of an alpha running in my veins. Me being the spaced-out-dumbass I am, tripped over a fallen branch and landed face first into a huge mound of damp dirt. Or so I thought at the moment.

~Xavier: you ok, bro?~

Stepping cautiously around me I heard a sound that sounded like it was a strangled constipated cat.

Groaning in pain I pulled my face out of the pile I face planted in.

~Dude! Are you laughing at me?!?"~ I asked him angrily while I was taking the horrid smelling clumps off of my face and hair.

~yup!~ He kept laughing to the point that he slipped and rolled on the floor. ~Dude! You should see your face!~ He rattled on making me even more more angry. Growling at him, trembling with anger, my wolf wanted to come out because he felt disrespected and humiliated, but all that went down hill and me and my wolf went into shock.

~How does that.. Um.. Poop taste!?!~ he continued to laugh enjoying my shocked state.

"Poop..?!!" I yelled breaking our link. .

"DUDE!!" He continued rolling around laughing his Italian ass off.

God! I never knew this guy could ever be this annoying. It's a fact that everyone knows he's annoying but usually it's only a tad bit!

Standing up I walked around over his ginormous grey wolf. Picking up my leg I bent my knee and kicked him into tooling into the pile of $h!t.

"This is why they say 'Karma's a b!t€h'!" I spat at him angrily. No one laughs at me and gets a way with it! Satisfied with my work well done, I grinned as he stiffened shell shocked that I would ever kick him into a pile of $h!t.

---------//--------////-----------//-----------////------

This Is Just A Filler. So Don't Get Mad At Me.^.^;

-Issa*