Chapter 4

Scott's POV

When I bumped into some one I felt myself feel drawn to them. "Mate." My inner wolf cried happily. Finally! I have a mate! Mentally dancing in my head I turn around.

"Oh, sorry my bad." I Iooked up at him. Checking him out his scent hit me right in the face. "Vampire.." My wolf said surprised. It's rare and mostly unheard of for a werewolf to have a vampire mate.

"I don't roll that way." He grunted bluntly.

The second those words left his mouth I felt pain ripple through my heart.

"Never said you should or did." As difficult as it was for me I laced my fingers through Zuri's. Turning back to her the expression on my face told her everything. Carrying like nothing happen I ignore him. Peeking sideways at him I noticed him tense up then quickly walk away,

"He was your mate wasn't he..?" She asked me sadly.

"Yes. And it seems like I'm going to be rejected.." I said miserably. Slouching my shoulders feeling suddenly depressed and empty.

"I'm sure he won't when he finds out that this wonderful, sweet, dorky and funny guy is his mate."

She smiled at me reassuringly. Smiling back at her halfheartedly she walks me to the office and pushes me towards the principals office.

Opening the door the scent of my mate ran at me making me dizzy with longing and desire.

Looking at him dead I'm the eye as I see him finally register what I was to him I saw him struggling with himself. Looking at him worriedly the principal spoke and broke the trance I was in.

"Well sit down Mr. Chase. And I'll run over things with both you and Mr. Zurich ........" She smiled at us not noticing anything going between me and the guy beside me. Sitting down I felt the disgust sensation rolling off of his body mixed in with lust and longing. Did I really disgust him that much that he's trying to fight it...?? My stomach and heart felt heavy with grief knowing that there's a high possibility that he'd reject me.

After the principal hands us our schedules I head towards class walking behind him. Trying to keep my gaze away from him but I couldn't help it and lost my inner battle. Noticing that he was looking around urgently I felt sick to my stomach. Does he want to get away from me that badly..? Just as I gave out a frustrated growl he grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty closet. Looking around I saw that it was a janitors closet.

Shoving me forwards the walk he lifted me 2-3 feet in the air. Was he going to beat me up..? I think to myself incredulously.

Just as the thought came to mind he attacked my lips. Kissing me hungrily and a bit possessively. Feeling shocked for a fleeting second I responded to his aggressive kisses. he puts his hand against my waist and lifted me higher against the wall. Wrapping my legs around him, he bites my bottom lip. Then he push with his tongue looking for entrance. Parting my lips He enters my mouth massaging it with his tongue then we battle for dominance. Growling against his mouth getting frustrated that neither one if was winning. He smirks and lets me have dominance. I had a feeling that he wouldn't let me have it so easily next time. So does this mean I still have a mate and I'm not being rejected..?? Getting excited I put more passion and emotion into our kiss. Awhile after we go back and forth exploring each other lips and mouth we break apart. Looking down at me he presses his forehead to mine. Blowing his heavy yet minty breath on my face.

"I thought you said you don't roll this way.." I smirk at him running my fingers through his long soft hair.

"Shut up. I don't....didn't but It can't be helped."