I did this for us - Simon Lewis

°°°°°°°°°°

You are  a mundane and dating Simon Lewis.

Characters involved: You, Simon Lewis, Raphael Santiago

Triggers: Blood, Accident, Death

Request: -BookBeauty

°°°°°°°°°°

Everything was dark and an immense weight rested on your entire body. Your throat and stomach hurt and the pain was almost unbearable.

You tried to crawl through the darkness that smelled and tasted like earth and stones. Pushing through and through without even realizing what you were doing, you were able to escape it.

As soon as the blackness disappeared, you felt someone grabbing onto your hands and pulling on them. The cold air hit your face and you opened your eyes.

All the surroundings were blurry and tinted with red. The world came crumbling down on you.

"Y/N, you did it. I'm so proud of you. I'm so sorry." You heard Simon, your boyfriend since years, cry out, right before your felt some strong arms around you.

"Here, drink this. The pain and blurriness will disappear then." He said and held something to your lips.

Taking a sip, the pain began to disappear. Becoming more greedy, you took bigger sips and soon the container was empty. Simon still embraced you with one of his arms.

You rested your head on his shoulder and opened your eyes again, seeing crystal clear. "Simon, what just happened?"

Looking around, you noticed that you two were on a cemetery, there was a grave in front of you and you weren't alone. A man with dark hair and eyes looked into your direction.

"Why are we here? Who is that? Simon..." Your voice broke and tears started to roll down your cheeks.

You knew that Simon was a vampire. He told you about it, but kept all the details out. But all of this: It had something to do with it.

"Y/N, when I tell you, keep in mind: I did this for us." Simon laid, cupping your cheeks and pressing a gentle kiss onto your mouth.

You didn't give into the kiss and pushed him backwards, away from you.

Simon whined. "We had a car accident. Someone ran over a red light and hit our car. You lost a lot of blood because of an internal bleeding, so I called Luke and Raphael... And now..." His voice broke off and he started to cry too.

You never saw him cry before and it felt like a sting in your heart.

"... and now you are one of us, a vampire. He gave you the gift of eternity. Embrace it and don't be mad now. You two have a lot to figure out." The man who was watching the entire time, apparently Raphael, said while coming towards you.

"Simon, is that true?" You asked the crying vampire.

He nodded, splashing tears everywhere. "I did this for us. Please, forgive me. We can do this."

You felt angry but you knew, that anger would do nothing good right now in this situation, so positivitiy, understanding and forgiving was the way to go.

Stretching your arms out, Simon felt into your arms and hugged back.

"Simon Lewis Lovelace, I love you so much. I don't think thi was the right thing to do, but it's okay. I would have done the same."

He nodded into your shoulder and kissed it.

After a while the tears ebbed away.

"Where are we going now? I doubt that I can go back home." The loss of your family made you sad, but it wouldn't be permanent. Simon still had contact with his mother and sister and so could you.

"You two can come with me. I'll arrange a room." Raphael said.

Simon nodded. You weren't too sure but trusted your boyfriend with heart and soul. "Thank you, Raphael."

Raphael grinned. "Don't worry about it. Arranging a room and giving you blood is all I will do. She's your fledgling and that means, you're not exactly a fledgling now and that means, that I don't need to take care of your nerdy ass anymore."

Simon had to smile. At midnight on a cemetery in front of an open grave... He smiled.