15-Trust

Mew's POV

--------------------------------------

I'm glad I successfully apologized and thanked everyone on Christmas, the hardest part was with Gulf, I was the meanest and the coldest toward him I even pried into his private life which I regret doing it but he accepted my gift with a pure smile.

Honestly, I was scared that night so I couldn't give it to him but in the morning when I heard Por running upstairs I gathered all my courage and putted his gift next to Por's, I'm still surprised by the fact that that was his first Christmas present but I'm just so glad he accepted it.

Actually, since that reporters accident I found myself feeling so comfortable around the tall boy, not just that but also I couldn't help but beginning to trust him a little, I mean not only he didn't tell that evil bastards anything although he was facing death but also protected me and didn't blame me at all, who would do that for a cold person? No one obviously, but Gulf did without asking anything in return.

Talking to him lately made me realize that I was a terrible jerk before, he is a kind person, a good listener and very honest, now that I'm paying attention to him helped me understand a lot of things about him and makes me want to become close friends , he made me realize that not all people are terrible like the ones I met before.

I know that he also suffered a lot because of his parents, listening to the recording from that accident made me shocked, even though I already knew most of the things but imagining that he had a terrible past since he was a kid made me feel sorry for him, no wonder he offered to help Por and protected him and loved him so much, because he saw himself into the little boy.

I decided to become a better person, I need to burry my past and start a new life with my new family and new friends, I can't help being on guard but having a few good people around me that makes me feel comfortable is enough, I accepted to be friends with P' Zee and Mild because they never ran away from the old me and they also accepted me but I still find myself closer to Gulf, maybe because he is always with me and we are living together, either way having one close friend that I can trust is what I wish for now.

A year has passed since we first met, many things happened, many things changed, new feelings surfaced again, this is the first year I felt alive again and I'm grateful to everyone who pushed me to make me who I am today. I decided to tell Gulf everything about my past, not because I want him to understand me why I was cold and all but I don't want any secrets between us, just like real friends sharing their secrets right? Anyway, I went to the brown eyed boy's bedroom on a Saturday night finding him ready to go to bed

"Gulf, I want to tell you something, can we talk now?" I asked

"of course" I sat on a chair facing him while he sat on his bed

"I actually regret prying into your past before and I'm sorry about that"

"it's fine, I don't have anything to hide anyway"

"I decided to tell you about me" he looked to me with wide eyes

"oh no you don't have to I know it was a bad memory for you so-" I cut him off

"I want us a become real friends who can trust each other, I believe that sharing secrets is the first step so just please listen to me" he nodded slightly as he kept silent. I told him everything, from the accident with my parents to my ex girlfriend and ex-friend to my uncle and finally my sister.

I talked for almost 3 hours stopping a little each time calming myself but strangely even though I was emotional, no tears came to my eyes, it's like I already accepted that and completely moved on which made me feel stronger and calmer.