05-Mutual Feeling

Mew's POV

---------------------------------------------

Just as I turned on my computer, that dumb boy came in with my black coffee and some cookies, he have been here for a month, no matter what I did he still do as I say with any complaints, I even made him work once for a whole night but he still greeted me with that disgusting smile of his the next morning even though his red eyes were obvious.

"wait!" I stopped him from leaving

"is there anything Mr. Mew?" he asked acting innocently, why do I think it's acting? Because who would be this innocent at this age and who would like working for a boss like me, I know I'm a heartless rude and insincere, I gave up all my feelings years ago but this stupid secretary keeps working and smiling all the time and it's making me angry, there surely must be a reason for him for not leaving that's why I asked someone to bring all information about him.

I can't deny that he is really skillful, smart and a fast learner and I didn't meet anyone like him before, he even became friends with his coworkers and I even noticed some trying to flirt with him like that idiot P' Zee while he keeps ignoring them, I can't deny that he is doing a perfect job as a secretary but I still hate him and wish that he just vanish, shit, why did he have to come to this company and get noticed by my grandfather?

"is the report of today's meeting ready?"

"yes I already send it to you" I glanced to my mail and it was there

"what is today's schedule?"

"a meeting with HR and marketing department at 9:30, a lunch meeting at 12:30 with the shareholder Mr. Davis and finally a dinner by 8:00 pm with Mr. Kai at his hotel "The Okura Prestige" about the event that will be held there next month" his memory skills never fail to surprise me he even learned the basic info about every person I meet by heart

"is there any papers that need to be signed urgently?"

"yes, I already arranged them here with the tapes * he got closer showing me* the red ones are those that you need to look over now, the orange ones are also important but you can leave them for after the lunch meeting, the yellow ones can wait for tomorrow since you only have one meeting and can take your time checking them" when did he get the time to check all this?! I nodded slightly taking my pen and started checking the red taped files while he excused himself and left.

Without noticing I found myself finishing the last sip of the coffee and the cookies, usually I don't like to drink or eat anything made by someone but the way he makes the coffee so delicious made me get used to it.

"Mr. Mew, the car will be ready in 5 minutes" he said after knocking and walking in, I looked to my watch to find that it was already noon, before I uttered any word I saw him getting a grey necktie and a handkerchief with a silver brooch, I can't believe that he even figured out my taste in clothes, I wore my necktie while he attached the brooch to my jacket.

During lunch, we sat together with Mr. Davis and his personal secretary at a table in a good spot he reserved under my name, he never made one mistake which angers me more, I can't find any reason to fire him.

"Finally I got to meet the famous attractive secretary of yours, I heard a lot about him from Mrs. Luna" Mr. Davis said earning only a smile from him

"He is new and still need to improve a few things"

"you will be the best secretary since you are working under this cold boss, I completely respect you" The younger only nodded and smiled while I glared at that old man