Chapter 19

When we're finally on the plane I take my chance to get some sleep, I didn't sleep before the trip because I was too busy doing last minute packing.

After an hour in the air I reveres my seat putting it all the way down to a bed since there's no one behind me, I take the pillow and blankets out of its plastic bags. I put my shade down blinding the morning light form coming in and then cover myself with my blanket.

It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep so I let myself drift off.

A painful sting in my bladder wakes me up but I just turn over on my side crossing my legs so I don't piss myself, the feeling comes back and I just give up and sit up fully waking myself up. I glance over at Tomas who's watching a film on the back of the chair in front of him.

Me taking my blanket off is what catches his attention and he gives me a small smile before turning back to his movie, I continue and stand up looking around. I spot the flashing toilet sign and move to it. I get there and the toilet lady turns from green to red.

I sigh kinda frustrated and cross my legs once again, I start to fidget trying to occupy myself while this woman's taking her damn time. My eyes shift to the little green man near the girls bathroom and then idea of me quickly using it comes to mind.

I mean, no one will know right? Just as I move towards the guys bathroom the bathroom to my left opens up, a mother comes out with her daughter following her "Sorry," the mom apologizes as she leaves. I just smile at her and rush to the toilet.

I don't sit on the seat making it sound like I'm unleashing a waterfall over here, I wipe myself then wash my hands before taking a moment to look at myself. At least my eyes are not puffy, but my hair, my hair looks like a blob of poop.

I take it out and decide to just put it in a high ponytail before I turn and pull my bicycle shorts up looking at my butt doing so then roll my oversized shirt down covering my ass. I quickly pull two strands of hair before my ears then slide the door leaving.

"Jesus Christ!" I gasp coming face to face with Saint, I look up at him with still shocked eyes as he towers over me.

"I need to talk to you," he steps forward making back up into the bathroom again, he doesn't even turn to close and lock the door. I keep my eyes on him and notice how they're not the ocean blue I admire but pitch black. His wolf.

"Right now?" My heart beats in my chest violently, with him standing this close it's not long into Nia wants to take control.

"You've been avoiding me." His voice vibrates in a low tone.

"No I haven't," I try taking a step back but I just feel the toilet behind me.

"You're my mate." At those words the battle between Nia and I to take control starts.

"No I'm not," my stomach does a flip, why the hell would he say that? There is no way the universe would put me with him, I don't want to be his Luna. I can't be his Luna.

He looks at me with no control over his wolf what so ever, he leans down and for a second I'm frozen. Is he going to kiss me? Am I going to let him kiss me? I don't know why, but I let him lean close enough to be hovering over my lips.

At this point I can feel my heart in my throat, after all this time I've done nothing but avoid a situation like this and here I am. I feel his fingertips touch my collarbone slowly moving up until his hand is around my neck, his eyes find their way back to mine and at this point I'm no longer in control.

The moment his skin touched mine Nia took control, I shift my eyes to his lips as he just watches me. I still can't believe I'm here. His thumb moves my head in a different direction to his and he leans in taking a big whiff of me. I take in feeling of his face close to my neck.

I can feel my heart literally about to burst out my chest as I too take in his scent, the wave has got me almost limp in his grasp. I feel like I'm in cloud nine with him and to be honest I don't want to come back down.

My eyes open to him grabbing my waist and I see myself in the mirror, my eyes fully black with Saint hands on my throat and waist. I look very vulnerable in his arms and don't recognize myself, I'm not one to be vulnerable.

I blink hard suppressing Nia down as far as I can go, which isn't far because the best I can do is make my eyes flicker form grey to black. I don't know why I can't keep control of Nia when he's around and me being here with him isn't going to get me the answer.

I see the door lock through the mirror as Saint's head is still in the nook of my neck, I reach out turning the lock from red to green but also get Saint attention. He turns towards the sound and I take my chance to push him out as hard as I can. He only stumbles back a few steps but it's enough to close the door and lock him out.

"Nadia!" He commands on the other side of the door as I just stare at it. I look back over at myself feeling a little cold now his body warms ain't there no more, no! What am I saying? This isn't me!