6 • See

“Jimin! You should sing!" Taehyung requested, handing out the mic for Jimin to take.

Jimin shakes his head.

"Oh no--"

"C'mon, Min! You used to sing whenever I played piano in 9th grade." Yoongi said, encouraging Jimin.

"And you used to sing demo's of some stupid songs I've wrote when we were 15."

Namjoon added, Jin nods and Hoseok gives him an encouraging smile.

"Here, I know what song you can sing."

Taehyung says, grabbing the remote and encoding the numbers of the song he'd chose.

When the intro plays, The group errupts into cheers. The song was something Jimin used to sing alot during highschool.

He liked it because it was catchy and it conveyed his feelings towards Jungkook. Taehyung was certainly teasing him as he listens to the all too familiar intro of the song.

(▷) I like you so much, You'll know it ❦  — English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas

"I like your eyes, you look away when you pretend not to care~"

Taehyung sung using the extra mic placed beside the screen of the karaoke.

It was obvious he was teasing Jimin because of the smile he had plastered on his face.

"You're just drunk Tae!" Jimin laughed out, gripping the mic with his right hand.

Jimin was having the time of his life despite that, the lighthearted teasing isn't affecting him too much either.

He thinks it's maybe just because he's already slightly tipsy.

"I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear."

This time, the whole group sang it to him with their eyes wide and expecting.

Jimin laughs throwing his body forward at the cheeky smiles thrown his way.

"I like you more, the world may know but don't be scared. 'Coz I'm falling deeper, baby be prepared"

Taehyung continued, eyebrows wiggling at Jimin when he looks up.

Jin says something and about checking the door and exits the room without much fuss because most of their attention was on Jimin.

The latter fake sighs and rolls his eyes, Lifting his mic and finally, finally, singing.

"I like your shirt, I like your fingers, love the way that you smell. To be your favorite jacket, just so I could always be near"

His friends all cheer when he did, Taehuung finally lets go of the mic and trudges towards Jimin to start pulling him up from the chair.