2 • That I'm the one

"Let me guess, You rejected another drive to school?"

Taehyung greets, he was sitting on the metal railing of the bike stand Jimin was chaining his own bike to.

Taehyung was one of the few people who knew Jimin was inlove with Jungkook. To the point that there wasn't a single day that would pass for him to bug Jimin to confess, but again it was a lost cause.

"I've tried it once. Never again. It hurts too much."

Jimin answered, sighing as he realizes he forgot to pass by the coffee shop to get a warm drink.

He hates that Jungkook was right with his clothes. Jimin was freezing.

"Here, Minie." Taehyung says softly, Pulling out a sweater from his bag and giving it to him.

Jimin smiles at him gratefully and immediately wears the sweater.

"I told Hoseok-hyung to get you coffee." Taehyung says in an attempt to cheer Jimin up, He opens his arms for a hug. The latter just sighs and steps into Taehyung's arms. He nuzzles at his friend's varsity jacket quietly as Taehyung tightens his grip on Jimin's waist.

"Why wasn't I invited to the group hug?"

Hoseok's cheery voice filtered out, Jimin giggles tilting his head and sticking his tongue out at the tangerine haired boy.

"Why aren't you sticking your tongue down Yoongi's throat?"

Taehyung says back, earning him a slap on the shoulder. Jimin just watches the exchange with a small smile, his smile remains when Hoseok gives him his coffee.

When the gates were filled with loud chatter Jimin just presses closer to Taehyung and squeezes his eyes shut. He blocks out the football teams noise, the cheer squads pitchy voices and Jungkook's happy tone as he talks enthusiastically with his girlfriend.

"Oh sweetheart." Hoseok mumbles, Running a hand through Jimin's hair affectionately.

Jimin hears Taehyung apologize and a soft kiss was placed on the crown of his head.

"Hey! What are you three doing there?"

Jimin does no attempt to move but he recognizes the voice as Yoongi's.

A few more footsteps we're nearing them and Jimin held his breath. He just wishes it wasn't--

"Hey, Tae! Who's that?"

Jungkook. Jimin sighs.

"It's Jiminie. He was cold so I said I'd give him body warmth."

He hears a few people greet him including Jungkook and he nods his head in recognition from Taehyung's neck.

"Baby, can you walk me to class? I'm already 5 minutes late."

Jimin squeezes his eyes harder, Chaeyoung's voice sounded soft and alluring. Not like his own- No.

He's not gonna think about this.

It's unfair.

He did nothing wrong and so did Chaeyoung.