1 • Can't you see

Fall season was always chilly.

It's beautiful, yes.

Not as breathtaking as spring but nevertheless; beautiful.

Jimin always loved the different hues of brown, yellow, and red altogether whenever he walks his way to school in the morning. It makes him feel like he's in a movie especially if he has his earphones plugged in and stuck in his very own world.

However, fall was chilly and Jimin didn't appreciate that single factor.

You had to make an effort to dress well during sunrise up until dawn because the air was alot colder than usual.

Jimin's glad he isn't one to go out much so he doesn't have to bother about the weather when he's safe in the confines of his room. There's books and papers scattered all over the floor, which in his defense he'll clean up once he's got all the formulas of Calculus etched into that pretty little brain of his.

Jimin's sighs, feeling the dull throb in his head begining to build up. His brown hair was sticking up in odd directions with some paramore song blasting through the speakers he set up on his bed as he paces back and forth whilst tapping his bottom lip with the edge of his pencil. His lips were set into a thin line, brows slightly furrowed with his attention fully on the notes he was holding.

Midterms were coming up so Jimin had to study.

A knock on his glass window interrupts his short monolouge and Jimin whips his head back. Frown deepening as he sees a sheepish looking Jungkook outside his window holding a basket with contents unknown.

"Hey, could you open the door?"

His voice was muffled by the glass but the raspiness of it already makes Jimin blush.

Jeon Jungkook.

The (hot) boy next door and Jimin's childhood bestfriend.

The guy Jimin's been inlove with for as long as he could remember.

The guy that has been connected to his hip ever since they were in diapers.

He's memorized every movie, every akward pimple, every failed test, every nightmare, everything.

Beginning from likes to dislikes, Jimin knows basically all he could possibly know about Jungkook.

He's watched Jungkook grow and mature over the years and he wonders if maybe puberty hit him the wrong way.

Because him? He was still Jimin.

But Jungkook, His oh so precious bestfriend...

He started from a small akward bunny to a literal Greek God.

It's not even just by his looks and his body structure but with his presence and how he deals with people as well.

Jimin was there when Jungkook was a shy and petty 12 year old crying about the lollipop that fell on his carpet and Jimin was still there when Jungkook became their Campus' beloved quarterback at 18, adored by the whole campus.

The guy who won the school several championships and made them reach the nationals.

The guy who was every person's dream boyfriend,